Thank You PokerTime for the Free $100 - Sweetest giveaway ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We have updated our PokerTime branding and as part of our celebrations we are offering you $100 on the house! Go on, claim now and get in on some great poker action at our poker tables.
  • Start playing at tables from as little as 2c
  • Make a deposit and get a 100% deposit bonus up to $500
  • Cash in on guaranteed events worth more than $3.4 million
  • Earn poker points and we pay you cash. No strings attached!
  • Climb your way to the top spot in our $70,000 Points Challenge Leaderboards
There are no forms and no waiting for your bonus to be credited. It's all about instant gratification. Claim now. Then login to the poker softwarewith your Username, xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and Password.

Need the software? No sweat, download it here. And if you forgot your password, you can get it by visiting this page or contact our Support Team by sending an email to: support@pokertime.eu

Get your free $100 bonus now and I will see you at the tables shortly!

Cheers

James Grant
Customer Relationship Manager

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
uh, correct me if i'm wrong, but when i went to the site, there was only a 10$ promational give away? do I have to do something else?

J

JulieK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He doesn't know how to post a link, so it's no surprise he is lying about the bonus. You know the saying: if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He doesn't know how to post a link, so it's no surprise he is lying about the bonus. You know the saying: if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Why are you trolling? WEC just copy/pasted an offer received by email to let others know, maybe you need to get the email to be eligible...and since his last post had a link, I think he knows how to link if he wants to [as irrelevant as that is to someone's character]

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
usa players yes or NO????

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usa players yes or NO????

WEC's profile indicates he is USA, so I'm guessing USA players are good to go.

EDIT: I would think the promo is e-mail related though like Dwil mentioned.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pretty sure u should deposit before doing this

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am sorry for the confusion...I was posting an email sent to me from PokerTime.

They had links, but I disabled them because I didnt want CC to think I was pushing a product, plus some of the links were meant for me. Apparently, while I do know how to post links, I dont know how to post in the proper forum :)

Note: I am from Arizona.
I originally had an account with royal vegas Poker (Owners: Fortune Lounge Group/Network: Prima) and they gave the Old Free $10 Promotion (back in the days when you did not have to deposit to withdraw). I won hundreds of thousands of dollars and couldnt lose playing with me eyes closed. Never gave me a seconds problem withdrawing the money. Never deposited a cent. Then I branched out to PS, FTP, UB, etc using neteller.

I continued playing with Royal Vegas/Prima after they changed the name of the network to Microgaming (to match the name of the software). At some point Microgaming annouced moving out of US market --- But they have always allowed old US accounts to continue playing, but for some reason, moved all US Players to PokerTime (I guess because they reintroduced Microgaming to Full US playing awhile back--before later announcing they were pulling out of US market a 2nd time). Why Doyles Room left Microgaming.

Anyway--So my RVP account became a PokerTime account and I play on PokerTime, but the network has really dropped off in players and I stopped playing a lot there in last couple years. This is actually the second time they have just given me $100 bucks in my account to do with as I wish out of the blue. I wish more people played there and the network had grown, because I had made a lot of Prima friends when the network first started up.

The post was really just to say I was lucky to get this $100 bucks in my lap. It really had no other point.

At the moment, they do not take new US players--but they are giving $10 bucks free to new non-US Players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.