Test on ACR

C

Cronos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Hello, I have been playing on ACR for years, I've noticed how it just keeps getting worse and worse. I would win, get good card runs while depositing but since I haven't deposited there in quite some time, its been quite some time since I have placed in tourneys, got any good card runs and consistent bad beats. So Im sitting here thinking what is going on. Well I took ACR off my computer and went over to black chip, created a account and now I am placing in almost every tourney again, like its programmed to make me think I'm a winner so I'll deposit and if I quit depositing, they have it programmed I can't get anywhere unless I do. I usually can build on any other poker site with out depositing but at ACR? The most rigged out pathetic programmed excuse for a online poker site!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do what works best for u 😀 so i would keep on depositing and therefore enjoying good cards and runs. Problem solved 🙂👍

Or move to the next skin. There are plenty
👉🌞

Last edited:
C

Cronos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Do what works best for u 😀 so i would keep on depositing and therefore enjoying good cards and runs. Problem solved 🙂👍

Or move to the next skin. There are plenty
👉🌞
Why would it be programmed for me to lose unless I deposit, why can't I just be able to build off freerolls? Sounds kind of skittish to me, that would mean the whole thing is rigged for them to make money.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why would it be programmed for me to lose unless I deposit, why can't I just be able to build off freerolls? Sounds kind of skittish to me, that would mean the whole thing is rigged for them to make money.
Thats why u should keep on depositing to keep the goodrun if u cant build off freerolls only. Its widely known that even the best players cant beat freerolls.

What is ur screenname there?