Take 2 pts

soccerrunner8098

soccerrunner8098

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering the same thing. My points didn't show up until I played earlier today even though I played last night/this morning when it was the 8th and accumulated the necessary 5 points. It's all good now though

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hrm my points were showing up as soon as i was getting them, wonder why some people it takes forever and some it doesn't.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One more thing, I did not receive double the pts. Not a big deal, but it seems for some ppl the scoring is messed up.

SYWTWAF

SYWTWAF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wanted to let people know that points earned in PLO ring games don't seem to count towards Take 2 (at least they didn't with me). Exasperatedly pounded out 5 FTP points in Rush NL 10 at the last minute just now.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is pretty crazy stuff. I got KK 6x in less than 30 mins of play. None of them ended up with big pots. Got no action 5 times, and won a small pot with an ace on the board.

2nd nut flush ran into nut flush. Earlier I had the nut flush against a FH. Wild FT ride as usual.

Last edited:
absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is pretty crazy stuff. I got KK 6x in less than 30 mins of play. None of them ended up with big pots. Got no action 5 times, and won a small pot with an ace on the board.

2nd nut flush ran into nut flush. Earlier I had the nut flush against a FH. Wild FT ride as usual.
I love Rush week and Take 2 week, sooooo many extra fish to feed on. I am up about 8 buyins from yesterday already just from the added traffic.

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Rush week and Take 2 week, sooooo many extra fish to feed on. I am up about 8 buyins from yesterday already just from the added traffic.

Must feel good to have rungood on your side too.

I should be up about 10 buyins the past 3 days... instead I'm down 5. Ridonkulous beats abound. But I ain't mad... I'm playing a strong game and I just hope the donks stick around the whole week.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

yep so many more ppl at the tables. wish they ran them more. :(

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Forget about the Session Information widget, it is unreliable, on Day 1 the points shown on it that I had all the points I needed, but today the points shown had bonus points included even though it states Full Tilt points.

Can someone please walk me through how to get the FT odometer up? thanks.
Click on the customise button at the bottom right corner of the Full Tilt main page, then in the next screen that opens you will find the FTP Odometer, then select whichever game you want to use it for like in the pic below.

FTP Odometer

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
even the FTP odometer doesnt work for me exactly. Says i had 5.87pts when on Take 2 page it says 4.52. I dont get it

M

moneybagz718

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think that you qualify playing freerolls but i might be wrong havent really read up on it.I think it will be nice though if you can earn some points playing multi-table freerolls

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Forget about the Session Information widget, it is unreliable, on Day 1 the points shown on it that I had all the points I needed, but today the points shown had bonus points included even though it states Full Tilt points.

Click on the customise button at the bottom right corner of the Full Tilt main page, then in the next screen that opens you will find the FTP Odometer, then select whichever game you want to use it for like in the pic below.

View attachment 37314

Thanks Zorba. Figured it out.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
even the FTP odometer doesnt work for me exactly. Says i had 5.87pts when on Take 2 page it says 4.52. I dont get it
Maybe the ftp odometer is just updating a bit faster than the take 2 page?

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dunno if anyone has mentioned it but use the iron man counter. It shows your true FTP count for the day without bonuses from happy hour or take2 or whatever.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

thats wat i thought but for example yesterday i just played to get my FTP's and the odometer said 6.37 and on Take 2 homepage it said 5.11. The 6.37 isn't including bonus pts either

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I made it to the first stage and got my $5 stamp, so far I am up $15 (thanks to a suckout or two, gotta love it when ppl min bet when they have flopped a set to my flopped 2 pair and then I river a full house), and I only barely made the points each day.

Take 2 Stage 1 Points

Thanks Zorba. Figured it out.
Your welcome.
It does.

thats wat i thought but for example yesterday i just played to get my FTP's and the odometer said 6.37 and on Take 2 homepage it said 5.11. The 6.37 isn't including bonus pts either
I have noticed that it can take 10 mins after you finish playing for all of your points to show correctly on the Take 2 page, if your FTP Odometer shows that you have the right amount of FTP points (not including the bonus points) you can be fairly certain that you will get the right amont on your Take 2 page.
I hope it works out ok for you. ;)

Last edited:
blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My pts from Day 1 FINALLY showed up hahaha. At least I won during that 20 mins that my pts didn't show up initially, so it wasn't a total waste.

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dunno if anyone has mentioned it but use the iron man counter. It shows your true FTP count for the day without bonuses from happy hour or take2 or whatever.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ANYONE get Take 2 $$ yet

Has anyone from any country had their $5 or $25 Take 2 money posted to their FTP accounts?

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope, I ended up getting the 9th day too...

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah got mine at 5pm yesterday(noon US time)

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing in Japan here, had my $25 credited at 2:00pm on April 19th, EST. I'm not certain if it will hit rakeback or not yet, as my rakeback week just started.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Damn, didn't even think about rakeback yet. I had a huge rakeback week last week, that is out the window now too...there goes another 3 buy-ins, along with the 2.5 buyins from TakeTwo... along with my whole roll...

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ah, i reckon you'll get the money eventually, just takes time(easy for me to say, I know, but still.....)

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me either. I guess we are screwed. Can't fight The Man.