belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
lol i gotta go to bed...but you keep that pimp hand strong and no more tears....i feel mighty sorry about making such a strong pimp cry :p

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have 16 different free Full Tilt table themes available on my blog. Click my sig to check 'em out. Here's a sample:

Attachments

• danicasample.jpg
    danicasample.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 13
Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BEWARE: These ArtPoker Skins are infested with pop-ups. I didn't stick around to see what else.
Some goodies :D.
Just noticed that the female poker players are severely neglected in table themes, no male hotness :eek:.
Some one will have to do something about that !

BTW: click to enlarge obv!
All these themes and more are free to download from ArtPoker | Best Poker Skins - Online Poker Themes and Backgrounds ..

BEWARE: These ^^^^ are infested with pop-ups. I didn't stick around to see what else.

VVVVVV Click below for ones that are not infested.

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BEWARE: These ArtPoker Skins are infested with pop-ups. I didn't stick around to see what else.

BEWARE: These ^^^^ are infested with pop-ups. I didn't stick around to see what else.

VVVVVV Click below for ones that are not infested.

How do you mean infested with popups ?
I have the prog installed for a couple of days now, haven't seen a single pop up :(

B

BMpire

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think , it's better whit out them !

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you mean infested with popups ?
I have the prog installed for a couple of days now, haven't seen a single pop up :(
Not the program. The actual Imageshack pics you posted here. I clicked one and pop-ups came from everywhere. I was just letting people know about it before they click. Many people don't enjoy that sort of thing and others may not have a pop-up blocker.

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not the program. The actual Imageshack pics you posted here. I clicked one and pop-ups came from everywhere. I was just letting people know about it before they click. Many people don't enjoy that sort of thing and others may not have a pop-up blocker.

Aah now I understand, though that's probably just imageshack and nothing to do with the actual poker themes :)
I didn't get what you were saying as my firefox automatically blocks popups..

Anyways keep it up stick your themes are very nice as well, good effort :p

D

dnbchemist

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ugh, i hate that crap! so tacky and pointless! plus most of them arent even easy on the eyes. BAN!

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ugh, i hate that crap! so tacky and pointless! plus most of them arent even easy on the eyes. BAN!

I agree, I don't use any of them either. Just thought someone else could find them useful.

B

blake024

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i would have to agree with dnbchemist as well. Tacky is a very good word for it.

BadAssOutlaw

BadAssOutlaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
didnt even know there were poker themes, now i do. thanks!!

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A little something for the ladies them....

Bradycakes, delicious!!! A quick search led to this...

Custom poker table skins online - Creating a poker skin

You can use whatever picture you want. Sounds a little complicated, but follow the instructions step by step, it's a snap. Took a while to figure out the '9' in the filename (bg9.dat) refers to a 9 seat table. It didn't work when I joined a 6-seat table, but worked in the 9-seat freeroll. Gonna see if I can I can figure out how to do it on FT.

Attachments

• bradyss.JPG
    bradyss.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips