Switching Sites

A

AceZWylD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow. I have been loyal to UB for the past 3 years, playing only freerolls on other sites. But LAG, problems with the site freezing in key hands, among other things has caused me to make a change in sites. I will now be playing on pokerstars as my real money site. Given the success in placing in the STEP SnG's on UB, the double or nothing SnG's won out over anything that FT had to offer.

D

davewalley

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good luck my friend, that sounds like a good enough reason to move

A

AceZWylD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, i've had minor issues with them for a lil while. I was only staying there because the STEP tourney's, but after watching a week pass without any events played at STEP 10, I could invest a lot of time into a game I may never get to play in. So, i'll cut my losses and switch to a more reputable site with more game variety and buy in levels. So far, i'm not regretting the switch. I love poker stars, although I don't see myself playing in many of the huge field MTT's there. A bonus though is that they offer SnG's with about the same field size as I am used to playing MTT's on UB, so it's not all too much of a trasition game wise.