Suspended FTP account from instant echeck, not 24/7 hour support??

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hccooley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just love some of the responses you get here....

Just because the deposit method is labeled "Instant eChecks" does not mean it's automatically coming out of your bank account. It means your account is instantly credited with the money, with the actual hit on your bank account pending. I've used eCheck deposits on pokerstars and Full Tilt, and I can give you at least three seperate instances in which it took at least a week for the transaction to clear by bank.

With the traffic of different people's bank accounts varying, it's very possible for some people to think they have a deposit covered and that not actually be the case. Just because a person makes a mistake does not mean he is trying to scam a site.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't be surprised if you have to wait for any deposits to fully clear from now on. It'd be interesting to know if they let you play with "pending" money again.

I know on stars that if you bounce 1 echeck they make u wait until any future ones clear before any funds become available..I only know this because I read it the other day, not sure about fulltilt tho as I have never acctually used an echeck.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Icy - sorry, but I am going to have to play mother or financial advisor here for a minute. I hope you have learned a lesson - but it sounds like you have done this multiple times and it finally caught up with you.

If you have money coming into your bank account it is not available until it has been deposited into your account. What you were trying to do is borrow funds that you did not yet have - and to play poker??? That is wrong on so many levels. If I were Full Tilt I would put your issue at the bottom of the list in priority and first deal with customers who have issues that they didn't cause themselves or that were simple mistakes.

It also sounds like you probably have an issue with bankroll management if you are having to deposit multiple times and are so anxious to get money online that you can't wait a week for your paycheck to be deposited. There are some good threads here that can help you with that.

Make a thread in Learning Poker and tell us what you are playing and what your bankroll will be once you get all of this sorted out.

I am not trying to be mean - you just need to stop this cycle. If you are this careless with your money in poker I am sure it spills over to other things as well. Now is a great time to fix that. :)

sharkyo01

sharkyo01

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Icy - sorry, but I am going to have to play mother or financial advisor here for a minute. I hope you have learned a lesson - but it sounds like you have done this multiple times and it finally caught up with you.

If you have money coming into your bank account it is not available until it has been deposited into your account. What you were trying to do is borrow funds that you did not yet have - and to play poker??? That is wrong on so many levels. If I were Full Tilt I would put your issue at the bottom of the list in priority and first deal with customers who have issues that they didn't cause themselves or that were simple mistakes.

It also sounds like you probably have an issue with bankroll management if you are having to deposit multiple times and are so anxious to get money online that you can't wait a week for your paycheck to be deposited. There are some good threads here that can help you with that.

Make a thread in Learning Poker and tell us what you are playing and what your bankroll will be once you get all of this sorted out.

I am not trying to be mean - you just need to stop this cycle. If you are this careless with your money in poker I am sure it spills over to other things as well. Now is a great time to fix that. :)

I love the truth in that!!! :D

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look In The Mirror First!

Its a lie then that they post 24/7 support then if they are "off on the weekend".

And to the poster above, INSTANT echecks -- they give you the money instantly but don't withdraw out of your account until a week or so later, the day they decided to try and withdraw is a day I happen to not have enough to cover what I withdrew.

Why would you have outstanding notes that exceed what you have in your account? They didn't decide to wait until you didn't have money in the account. YOU decided to spend more money than you had.

If you can't keep enough money in the bank to cover checks and withdrawals, then you have no business depositing money on a poker site. And, I'm guessing that you are doing a lot of things that you cannot afford to do besides poker.

Get a grip on your personal finances! When you have built a Poker Bankroll at home that you do not need to live on, then deposit! Until then you will have to freeroll an online bankroll!

This may sound harsh. You may be ticked off after reading this. This is not my intent. This is what is necessary for proper Bankroll Management as well as managing personal finances. Good Luck!

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would you have outstanding notes that exceed what you have in your account? They didn't decide to wait until you didn't have money in the account. YOU decided to spend more money than you had.

If you can't keep enough money in the bank to cover checks and withdrawals, then you have no business depositing money on a poker site. And, I'm guessing that you are doing a lot of things that you cannot afford to do besides poker.

Get a grip on your personal finances! When you have built a Poker Bankroll at home that you do not need to live on, then deposit! Until then you will have to freeroll an online bankroll!

This may sound harsh. You may be ticked off after reading this. This is not my intent. This is what is necessary for proper Bankroll Management as well as managing personal finances. Good Luck!

Learn to read before you post idiot.

Its a common mistake and this has only ever happened once in my life.

ANYWAY.

Took them 10 hours to reply and get things fixed..

Some SNG results :p

http://i36.tinypic.com/ivjmrk.png
http://i35.tinypic.com/20kveqa.png
http://i35.tinypic.com/20kveqa.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2yla54m.png
http://i36.tinypic.com/egcvwz.png

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yet after reading this one line.. Id consider for u to find somewhere else to piss and moan about your complaints.. All the advice from ppl who know MUCH MUCH more than u and u respond by calling ppl a idiot..

IMO i wish they seized all ur funds and blocked your acct permanently.. You dont sound friendly imo, you sound like someone with a gambling problem and dont like it when ppl tell u so..

Call me a idiot.. I dont care... Your opinion has about zero value to me if u cant balance ur check book

Oh btw if u cant keep track of your funds and u overdraw what does that make u?

polingpower

polingpower

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it was called kiting a check :bandit: in the old days send to three or four banks(no i won't tell you how its done):deal: you keep the money
NOW DAYS IT WILL LAND YOU IN JAIL

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Its a common mistake and this has only ever happened once in my life.

You mean you only got caught once. Anyone reading this thread would make the assumption since you know so much about how long it takes that you have attempted it in the past.

And petty name calling is not permitted here.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If guys wern't so rude I wouldn't be rude back, rediculus how I state my problem with the echeck and people assume the worst.. Wtf, why would I even post what happened if I was a crook?

Morons.

nobody called u names though...and you still continue with the name calling :cool:

Placid Carcass

Placid Carcass

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to agree with everyone here, the fault is yours as you knew you didn't have the money, so you are going to be responsible for the charges at your bank and at FT....

This sort of thing has happened to me once before but the circunstance were a little different. I have a bank account strictly for online purchase for safety ( im a little paranoid) and I put in the amount hat they will withdraw plus 3 dollors for charges.

On a deposite of 30 dollors at FT, (I use insta debit) I placed 33$ in the acount, as records have shown on my bank statement that the charge is always between 32 and 32.5$. that time for some reason it was 33.33 and Obviously I didnt have the money. I explained it to my bank and they saw the records so they were nice enough to re embourse me 50% of the NSF charges.

I am still in process of sorting it out with insta debit, as I beleive they should have to pay the other half given the circumstances of I have 8 months of records showing they always take between 32-32.5 on a 30 dollors charge..

Perhaps if your circumnstances were similar to that, you might have gotten ahead. But to purposely deposite without the fund , thats just silly....

XPOKERCHIC

XPOKERCHIC

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried adding money to FT using a new bank account and they froze me for about two weeks. It sucks and they wanted verification. I sent several emails checking on the status and they would reply with the generic email. Hope it works out. X

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
And petty name calling is not permitted here.

If guys wern't so rude I wouldn't be rude back, rediculus how I state my problem with the echeck and people assume the worst.. Wtf, why would I even post what happened if I was a crook?

Morons.

IcyBlueAce,

One of the best things about CardsChat is the friendliness of the members here, sometimes we all lose it a little and go overboard with a comment, but then we apologise.
But after being warned by the Chief of Police here about petty name calling you continued.
As I and I'm sure others here see it, an apology wouldn't go astray here, If you like what you see here at CardsChat I suggest this course of action, be a man and take ownership of your outburst, the Morons remark was not warranted.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sad that this has become such a popular thread.... sigh.......

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yet after reading this one line.. Id consider for u to find somewhere else to piss and moan about your complaints.. All the advice from ppl who know MUCH MUCH more than u and u respond by calling ppl a idiot..

IMO i wish they seized all ur funds and blocked your acct permanently.. You dont sound friendly imo, you sound like someone with a gambling problem and dont like it when ppl tell u so..

Call me a idiot.. I dont care... Your opinion has about zero value to me if u cant balance ur check book

Oh btw if u cant keep track of your funds and u overdraw what does that make u?

...nice assumptions.... kinda sounds like projecting...???

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Icy,

I apologize. You were correct, I am an idiot. I didn't realize that this was a thread that was not open to forum opinons. That it was intended to bash FTP only. And, that observations/recommendations were not permitted.

Again, I appologize to everyone for being THE idiot. I hope you all can forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.