R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Good afternoon, a few days ago I won a tournament of 100 that CC does at 888poker, then I managed to make a deposit to use the money, which I made and my account was automatically suspended. Anyone have any idea about this? I sent email to support but they don't respond.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe they want you to verify your account, it's not unsual to poker rooms ask to send the copy of your docs, specially when the player request for the first cashout. I had to verify my accoun on 888poker too.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good afternoon, a few days ago I won a tournament of 100 that CC does at 888poker, then I managed to make a deposit to use the money, which I made and my account was automatically suspended. Anyone have any idea about this? I sent email to support but they don't respond.
If it's first time deposit and your account got suspended. It will be for account verification you will have to send in documentation standard process there not super fast with this process.

Fingers crossed you get it sorted asap

Gl on the grind all and as always see you at the tables.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is difficult to say what the reason is. You need to wait for an explanation directly from them. But if you're a decent player, if you haven't broken the rules, then I don't think you have anything to worry about.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Get in touch again, I believe it's temporary, they must be doing some kind of conference or analysis

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It could be for any number of reasons but is likely just I.D. verification if you have requested a withdrawal for the first time ever.

Either contact 888 support or wait to hear from them, they will explain what the issue is and direct you.

Best of luck! (y)

K

Ketoupitou

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It happened to my son 2-3 weeks ago. If you didn’t do anything wrong, it's a usual ID verification process. Don't worry.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As others have said, the most likely reason is, that your account is unverified, and now that you want to move money in or out, they want this process to be completed. Account verification means proving your identity (e.g. passport), your place of residence (e.g. utility bill), and that the credit card used to deposit belongs to you. Account verification is a normal procedure followed by all sites to prevent money laundering, multiaccounting and other fraudulent activity.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thank you all very much for your comments, I hope it is solved soon and I can make use of my money.