Support from Empire

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Empire poker is offering $25 in cash for new sign-ups as I believe Tazz mentioned in another post. I wasn't aware of this and so I DL'd empire and opened an account just to give it a look. Yesterday I get a CD in the mail from Empire offering the $25. To make a long story short, last night I emailed customer support explaining the situation and asking for the $25. This morning I received a very nice message saying their going to do it as a gesture of goodwill in the next 2-3 days. Not bad support when they answer soon and try to help. Maybe Empire is a site we as a forum need to look at for some of our events. They also bought Noble so who knows what the future will bring. The bonus code they sent on the CD I received was CD25

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah we can get 25 no deposit from empire through cardschat as well. Now as far as their support goes you simply got lucky my friend cause my experience is you are lucky to get an answer within a week from them! Anyways currently Empire is my home site. Not that I don't actually prefer party poker cause I do I just happen to have money at Empire

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
XD, what's your name on Empire as I'll keep an eye out for you?

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IrishDave said:
XD, what's your name on Empire as I'll keep an eye out for you?
xdmanx007

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To finish the support story, the money was in the account when I got home from work today - quick. Called my daughter (Cheeba33) and got her signed up as well. If we have any forum events there we're ready.

S

StackThemUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi All,
As i've explained before,most poker sites are banned here...could someone pls pm and send me the download program via email? would love to try empire out..sucks being restricted to paradise and vegas.
Regards John

soadwes

soadwes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
xdmanx007 said:
Yeah we can get 25 no deposit from empire through cardschat as well.
I'm sorry for asking if the answer was already posted somewhere else, but how do I go about doing that? Does no deposit mean I just sign up and recieve $25 with nothing out of my pocket? If true, PLEASE let me know!!!

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure about the Empire link from the forum but if you go to empirebacker.com you can get the free money. Now realize that this isn't really free as there are raked hand requirements or deposit requirements to withdraw. If you just want to be able to play real money, this is a way...

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
soadwes said:
I'm sorry for asking if the answer was already posted somewhere else, but how do I go about doing that? Does no deposit mean I just sign up and recieve $25 with nothing out of my pocket? If true, PLEASE let me know!!!
Yep as long as you have never made a real money deposit at Empire you can get 25 no deposit through cardschat! Now all you have to do is get Nick to come up off the signup instructions!

soadwes

soadwes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never made a real money deposit, but I did sign up for the 25 dollars from empirebacker... am I still eligible for another free 25 from cardschat? Ya? Maybe?

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jeez, get real... A free $25 is all anyone could expect with no deposit...

soadwes

soadwes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, apparently it will be a few days before i get my 25 credited to me. Are there any events going on at EmpirePoker? I an interested in playing a few hands with yall...

(Cardschat events, not EmpirePoker events)

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
None that I know of yet but if enough folks are willing maybe Xdmanx007 will get something arranged. He's the honcho for buy-ins...

soadwes

soadwes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh! I am sure Xdmanx007 would be delighted to arrange something! Ya? He seems like a nice guy... hehe

T

thebull7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I registered with Empire in March and used a code that said it was $25 free but when I tried to get it I was told I had to make a deposit and play 150 raked hands so I never played there as even the freerolls needed you to make a deposit to play.
I wrote to them today to see if I would be eligible for any bonus now and they have asked to to re-enter my player details and they will deposit a $25 'no strings', which they have told me will be deposited in 2 days.
Looks good so far, so I guess this be available to anyone who has downloaded the software but not made a deposit.

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
soadwes said:
I have never made a real money deposit, but I did sign up for the 25 dollars from empirebacker... am I still eligible for another free 25 from cardschat? Ya? Maybe?
Nope it is of course a one time deal no matter where you sign up from

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
IrishDave said:
None that I know of yet but if enough folks are willing maybe Xdmanx007 will get something arranged. He's the honcho for buy-ins...

Well, I registered today through the Empirebacker...could not for the life of me find the Empire link here on Cardschat! Is it because there isn't one or am I blind? lol

Anywho, let me know when you guys decide to set something up!

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
juiceeQ said:
Well, I registered today through the Empirebacker...could not for the life of me find the Empire link here on Cardschat! Is it because there isn't one or am I blind? lol

Anywho, let me know when you guys decide to set something up!
Nah you are not blind I have officially given up on getting Nick to post how to get the no deposit deal from Empire through cardschat. He never told me the proper instructions although I know for a fact we have been given permission from Empire to offer the deal. So hopefully we can get enough players on other sites to play our buyins! Looks like FullTilt might be the only one besides Noble right now that we have enough peeps to play.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
xdmanx007 said:
Nah you are not blind I have officially given up on getting Nick to post how to get the no deposit deal from Empire through cardschat. He never told me the proper instructions although I know for a fact we have been given permission from Empire to offer the deal. So hopefully we can get enough players on other sites to play our buyins! Looks like FullTilt might be the only one besides Noble right now that we have enough peeps to play.

Looks like I may have to download FullTilt....especially since I was invited to a SNG yesterday! My desktop is getting a bit cluttered with poker sites, though...lol. I'm beginning to wonder if I need to look up the Gambler's Anonymous digits! ha! :D

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
juiceeQ said:
Looks like I may have to download FullTilt....especially since I was invited to a SNG yesterday! My desktop is getting a bit cluttered with poker sites, though...lol. I'm beginning to wonder if I need to look up the Gambler's Anonymous digits! ha! :D
1-900-STRIP4AA I had to setup a folder titled poker to put all the poker site icons in so I understand your pain!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Got my $25 this morning! Woo-hoo! I am going to try and not screw this up by losing every dime! Slow and steady, slow and steady juicee!....lol

xdmanx007 said:
1-900-STRIP4AA I had to setup a folder titled poker to put all the Poker site icons in so I understand your pain!

LMAO....I am almost there! But I suppose my paltry seven sites is a mere pittance to many people here!

Last edited:
JediQuest

JediQuest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow seven and I thought six was alot.

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
juiceeQ said:
Got my $25 this morning! Woo-hoo! I am going to try and not screw this up by losing every dime! Slow and steady, slow and steady juicee!....lol

LMAO....I am almost there! But I suppose my paltry seven sites is a mere pittance to many people here!
If you have the patience to grind that 25 upto 200 you then have a permanent bankroll on one of the networks that EVERY online poker player needs a roll! in this case the Party Network. Keep your balance at 200 and make withdrawals above the 200!

DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Morning all,

I was just wondering if you download Empire do you have to email support to get the $25. or is it just going to show up in my account :)