Super users

nick619

nick619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, Idk if it is just me or..., but at Spin & Go I am almost always losing with the best hand to a stupid river. I shove with AK V calls with K5, he gets trips.
I am with AA V with A3, he rivers a straight and it goes on and on and on

Sounds like the solution to all of your poker problems is…….drumroll……..fold river.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The topic of unfair play will be discussed forever as long as there is online poker, but since there is no way to prove for sure, there is simply a choice to play and accept it or not to play.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weak thread. You did not give us any usefull information: no buy-ins, no sceenames no hands. Nada!

What exactly is the point? People giving you their personal opinion if they think there are superusers on ACR? And then what are u going to do with that information OP?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, Idk if it is just me or..., but at Spin & Go I am almost always losing with the best hand to a stupid river. I shove with AK V calls with K5, he gets trips. I am with AA V with A3, he rivers a straight and it goes on and on and on

Its called variance bro. Good news is, there are also times, where you are the one, who gets lucky like for instance, when your AK holds against K5 4 times in a row. Or when your TT beat KK.

C

CTPA3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yesterday my AK killed 64. Preflop all in! On PS. I'm sure they see the cards, and they know what will be on the board. And I see this in almost every tournament. Perhaps they are bots, or perhaps it is someone from the inner circle.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think these are just creative players
watch streams twitch.tv/apestylespoker
very interesting play on ACR

bots are usually made for second-rate rooms and Chinese applicat

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only problem I've ever had with them, is trying to get your winnings out. They make you do triple toe loops, sit spins, and quads, before you get your money.

forrow10

forrow10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a strong suspicion that I have run into a few users who can see my hole cards on Americas Cardroom. I know they can't pick up any physical tells online but I have had few hands where I was in on the blinds, made no bets that would give any useful info away and yet the most amazing reads by opponents get made. It could be great play but with the lack of any betting, just checked to the river, it makes me wonder if I am playing a super user or Daniel Negraneau...lol. Anybody else ever get this feeling on ACR during a game?

Maybe your play have some gaps and your moves are easily read. I really dont know. Maybe the opponents are erratics and get you confused. .

T

thunder_road

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a strong suspicion that I have run into a few users who can see my hole cards on Americas Cardroom. I know they can't pick up any physical tells online but I have had few hands where I was in on the blinds, made no bets that would give any useful info away and yet the most amazing reads by opponents get made. It could be great play but with the lack of any betting, just checked to the river, it makes me wonder if I am playing a super user or Daniel Negraneau...lol. Anybody else ever get this feeling on ACR during a game?
you have provided some very compelling and convincing evidence. YES there are definitely superusers cheating u

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to believe that this can not be. but after moving and losing want to find the culprit. who wants to blame themselves, it is easier to blame the system, super users, room.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely it is impossible for pokerstars to manipulate our game in one way or another or to be malicious with someone specific, first it is an ocean of players, the millionaire annual profits, it is not among their objectives to cause or plot non-professional acts against anyone, nor do they themselves know how many players enter to play daily or how many daily enter or leave the room ,,, so letting go of those blackish thoughts ,, we simply lose because the variance that exists was not on our side and if the loss was resounding, it is not the fault of pokerstars, the fault is that we did not know how to withdraw on time, or we were dominated by the usefulness of wanting to recover, where we say stop on time, PASCIENCE, discipline, study and do not pay to lose and if you lose, nothing happens, life keep going,,good luck and don't forget the fold button when you have to use it ,,

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Online poker is unregulated and just like any other business, will do whatever it can to make more profit, until it becomes regulated we should be wary of the legitimacy of it. I don't know if it's legit or not, but to not at least be suspicious would be naive imo...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would rather worry about the amount of hand history collected by poker sites than from super users, because based on a few thousand hands, the decision mechanism of each player can be smoothly calculated.
And here I am specifically thinking that as a short stack, if I go all-in with K, 8 from behind, then an interesting way is there is an A, 8 who calls :eek: and is eliminated. But the same is true, if I go all-in with Q, 8, then there is an A, 8 or K, 8 who gives and I already have half as many chances to win and for them didn't even have to vary the random number generator... it 's good that conspiracies :deal: don't exist. :rolleyes:

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Young man, think here with me. I believe you are playing limits up to $16.50, correct? So, if there really was that possibility, do you really think that the person who can see your cards would be playing these limits or would be playing a tournament that really pays off, like a Main Event The Venom? That pays 10MM?

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
There are pokerrums like pokerdom. There are lots of bots there and they don't fight them, but rather make them themselves.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think that 's true with super user. They are maybe very lucky on a specific period of time...but this happen to all of us in short terms

nick619

nick619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to be skeptical of super users, play about 100K hands on ignition zone poker. You'll smash your head on the monitor by the time you're done.

Hand I just played:

Villain raises from CO with 9Ts
I 3bet from button with QQ
Villain 4bets
I push allin
This guy called 100 big blinds with 9Ts. You know the rest. He hit his flush.

about 30 hands before that a dude did about the same thing with 57o. Hit both cards vs my AA.

This is constant at Ignition. Very easy for them to get away with it since the players don't have usernames. At least on other poker sites, you just mark the player and don't tangle with them.

Stay away from that site. I just play it from my browser at work when I'm bored since I can't download ACR.

Last edited:
tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First off I think your mistaken about tells. Obviously nothing compared to sitting across from a player but still they are there. Second I don't think it's super user, maybe I wouldn't put anything past a company trying to nudge their bottom line. Although I think they take a different route. Saturation. I don't want to get into all that but that's my opinion.

T

Tripod

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips

Yes absolutely they use their own accounts I have proof of it they killed the player chat about 3 weeks ago and then these 2 players were chatting g with each other I think it was around ju e 7th and they refuse to address the issue, the only way the ayers could ha e chatted when the rest of the site could not would be admin account or superusers, and their response was we will look I to it. Lol The one account that was chatting was Mariaho87 and the real Maria Ho asked for this to be addressed on Twitter that still hasn't happened also the account was 3 days old at the time and I went back to check sharkscope a couple days later that was the last game they played then I checked again about 3 more days later and the account was not found or opted out of sharkscope. This site has been rigging th e hell out of all their games for a very long time and now there is solid proof what they have been doing all these years. Enough is enough of you play there then you deserve to ha e your mo ey taken there's just to much proof out there what this site does it doesn't get more clearer than this. I will.post the screenshot I'm just not sure how to do it someone let me k ow and I will.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Yes absolutely they use their own accounts I have proof of it they killed the player chat about 3 weeks ago and then these 2 players were chatting g with each other I think it was around ju e 7th and they refuse to address the issue, the only way the ayers could ha e chatted when the rest of the site could not would be admin account or superusers, and their response was we will look I to it. Lol The one account that was chatting was Mariaho87 and the real Maria Ho asked for this to be addressed on Twitter that still hasn't happened also the account was 3 days old at the time and I went back to check sharkscope a couple days later that was the last game they played then I checked again about 3 more days later and the account was not found or opted out of sharkscope. This site has been rigging th e hell out of all their games for a very long time and now there is solid proof what they have been doing all these years. Enough is enough of you play there then you deserve to ha e your mo ey taken there's just to much proof out there what this site does it doesn't get more clearer than this. I will.post the screenshot I'm just not sure how to do it someone let me k ow and I will.
No to super users or admin accounts.

I saw that Mariaho87 player chat on a table of mine recently, they sent an email address and that was it. I thought it was strange, I see Mariaho87 in jackpot games at ACR, I'm not worried about it because Mariaho87 is an awful player that improves my BR.

92eb9bd0f53b6811d1967e8db45daa94.png

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I've read above correspondence I don't know how to laugh or cry can't even do something that I think at this yes there are moments at the table sometimes that oponent knows your card here but also two cases as last year I played on JJ Poker table for 8 players so that 25 US dollars zalitaet Chinese and come to the table olynit a couple of times everything on the third time They sent him an answer to the Chinese a quadruple of a kind Yeshe olyn answered Escheody player for the second time I am stunned I sit 3 more times he with olynils in a row and quads he fell 5 times in a row quadruples he saw us all chapters in the ranking lobby if they don't they wrote us 5 million tickets for the Global Million for $5 to the group to keep us away

but it is impossible for the opponent to see my hands

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this world of betting there is everything, and I consider that if there must be some players who cheat, I have no way to prove it, but the owners of the platforms and the hackers may be able to.