RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When will the micro million tournaments return?

It was on a satellite of this type that I got entry to the Sunday Million, but I managed to exchange it for t$ and turned it into $ on spin go.

That was the best form I achieved with a bankroll of $300.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I imagine how difficult it must be to manage all this, incredible events, the universe of poker and games is fascinating!

Thank you for your comment that enriches the theme.

Has anyone seen this trophy?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1668974350125.jpg
    FB_IMG_1668974350125.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 6
A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I remember I used to make a hell of a lot of money from satteliting into bigger tourneys and unregistering to play smellers tourneys and spin and go’s it’s a great way in my opinion to build a bankroll on stars… I’m not sure when the micromillions is on though tbh …. Is it winter series first or micro millions? How did you do in both of these set of events may I ask?

Much love
Danny
🙏❤️

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ok poser, what's this? :cool:
Good languages were said to be the trophy sent to Sunday Million winners

I remember I used to make a hell of a lot of money from satteliting into bigger tourneys and unregistering to play smellers tourneys and spin and go’s it’s a great way in my opinion to build a bankroll on stars… I’m not sure when the micromillions is on though tbh …. Is it winter series first or micro millions? How did you do in both of these set of events may I ask?

Much love
Danny
🙏❤️
I didn't play the winter series, but the micro millions are the best tournament series I've ever played...

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not sure if it's still possibleI can’t see why not….. if you satellite in cheaply and unregister just use the tourney dollars to play smaller tournaments right?

It used to work that way…
Danny
🙏❤️