Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dskurya

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
acr support wont respond after 12 days so anyone know another site that takes ccs an has stud?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
acr support wont respond after 12 days so anyone know another site that takes ccs an has stud?

Hi, please provide me your screen name and I will follow up your email sent to our CS reps, if you haven't sent an email, please send your inquiries to support@winningpokernetwork.com. They will get back to you within 24 hours.

ACR Rep

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
By the way, i'm also interested in which rooms you can play Stud. ACR does not work for me from a tablet. And after the last update, it became impossible to play on PS due to strong system braking.

Maybe there are stud games at partypoker? SNG or cash. Or on some other rooms...

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi, please provide me your screen name and I will follow up your email sent to our CS reps, if you haven't sent an email, please send your inquiries to support@winningpokernetwork.com. They will get back to you within 24 hours.

ACR Rep
By the way, on your site it is written that there is a version for playing on android, but in fact, it seems, it actually does not exist.

It is not clear, can you somehow play from the android today?

Status
Not open for further replies.