Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I searched the interwebs for something on this and I think I found something. Click here.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I searched the interwebs for something on this and I think I found something. Click here.
man, i thought I had found THE 'magic beans' link, didnt realise this bloke actually sold them.............reckon they work?

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depositing 10K and then playing freerolls is obv. great BRM plan.

They're never down, but if they win, they increase their BR.
Also, give gives them an edge in the bragging rights department.

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
somebody loan me 10k right quick..i will give u ALL my freeroll winnings.:cool:

S

sleepy11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why is it so hard for most of you people to think that it's atleast possible that some of these poker sites to do a few under handed things to get players? They are a business. Most business do alot of things you probably don't know about to make money. If they don't make $ they would'nt exsit. I'm not saying all of them but, I don't be so naive. I'm sure I'll get some nasty reponses to this but, would be the first time.

S

sleepy11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry don't know how to fix a typo after I sent it Did'nt mean to put (I )before don't be so naive. Is there anyway to fiX it on here after it is posted. just curious for future posts. I'm sure I'll make a few more typos. LOL

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why is it so hard for most of you people to think that it's atleast possible that some of these poker sites to do a few under handed things to get players? They are a business. Most business do alot of things you probably don't know about to make money. If they don't make $ they would'nt exsit. I'm not saying all of them but, I don't be so naive. I'm sure I'll get some nasty reponses to this but, would be the first time.

No one is saying that it isnt possible. I bet everyone who is opposed to the whole "online poker is Rigged" theory would freely admit that it is possible for sites to cheat their customers out of more money if they so chose. The problem lies in the proof and sources of proof. The poker world is filled with enormous ammounts of data that is freely available. With enough computers, I'm sure you could easily datamine 1,000,000 hands a day off of full tilt poker alone. In one month you could gather enough data to verify or disprove anything regarding online poker that you wanted. And yet, the best all of the conspirati can come up with is "I read it from a link on some dudes MySpace page, so obv. it's true" or "ZOMG, I had 5 bad beats today, that's totally not possible".

Please, give me a break. Some of the worlds greatest minds in dealing with statistical analysis are involved with poker. Yet none of them have discovered any abnormalities? Just look at how the whole UB/AP scandals*** were busted wide open. How were they caught? Because people noticed results unexplainable by normal variance. The poker community, as a whole, is incredibly intelligent, and it would not take very long at all for any sort of foul play to be recognized and immediately be out in the open.

***Please note that sites like Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker are the exception, not the rule.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don't be bumping threads that are over 2 years old to spew your crap - you know who you are. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.