Steps

D

Daleyboy1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As you may have seen from the brags section i won a level 2 Steps ticket last night. But im at a crossroads of when i should use it or what i should use it for. Its worth $27. Am i right in thinking you cant use it for a tournament until you get to level 4 when you can use it for the sunday million? the thing is that it is much more than i would ever spend from my $121 bankroll on a single tournament. Do i wait untill i have a bigger bankroll then it wont seem such a big dent if i lose? Do i sell it? Do i try to get to level 3/4 then sell it? do i try to get to level 4 and use it for the sunday million?

Or do i try and do the ultimate get to level 6 and qualify for the EPT?

Help

P.s it only cost 60 FPP so i havent risked any money getting it.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know how you could sell it - they are not transferrable.

I think your only choice is to use it -and imo if you can get to step 4 then opt out and register for the Sunday warm-up. I am not sure - but once you register you may be able to unregister and have the money in your account. Wouldn't hurt to try. Though I personally would play the warm-up - but then I love tournaments. I say the warm-up instead of the Sunday Million because it has a smaller field and stars earlier in case you go deep.

When you play your step 2 and step 3 don't play like a maniac. You can play those fairly tight early on and be successful. Play your good hands and watch the idiots fall out pretty quickly most of the time.

I only had about 300 chips one time on the bubble and went on to finish in the top 2 and advance lol.

But once in a while I have been on a tough table. Don't join the table until it is almost full and don't join it all if you see multiple people from the same place playing in it.

(moved this to poker rooms btw)

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must use these period. When you win a step 4 ticket you can play the sunday million or go on to step 5. You have to play a tourney if you win-you can not cash out or sell it. You can now also use these to try and win a entry into a WCOOP tourney. But as I said-they must be used- no way to sell these.