Starting bankroll

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Hello, I would like to start a bankroll from scratch, which room would you recommend I play in to take my bankroll from 0 to 20 dollars?

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
As many rooms as possible to take all the freerolls possible. Once you can cash out on a site do it and cash it into your desired site.

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
As many rooms as possible to take all the freerolls possible. Once you can cash out on a site do it and cash it into your desired site.
can you give some examples of good roomscan you give some examples of good rooms ?

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
can you give some examples of good roomscan you give some examples of good rooms ?
You can play freerolls on 888 and partypoker 24/7 for example.
But I think i you start fresh any freeroll at any site is fine.
Starting with freerolls can work. I'm giving it a go right now. up over 100%!
What is 0 + 100% of 0? Yes not that much sir.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
You are in the right place, all CC tournaments have a minimum of 20usd for first place. And the tournaments are few players. Of course it's not easy to win them. But CC freerolls are the best way.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello, I would like to start a bankroll from scratch, which room would you recommend I play in to take my bankroll from 0 to 20 dollars?
You just fulfill all the conditions and get our Platinum level. Our freerolls on pokerstars and 888 will allow you to reach your goal in 1-2 months. Everything is very simple and risk-free :)
Detailed conditions here:

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Do you already know how to play poker ?

If you know how to play then it depends on you income and what you want to spend, so money you do not need.

When you are good i think it would start with like 600$ (this is a 1st deposit bonus on pokerstars) so you can get free money by playing.

Look at the pokersites where you can get bonusses and what the conditions are to play it free.

good luck anyway.

When pokerstars is back in the netherlands and i have to regsiter as new player i will sure deposit 600$ to get this bonus.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there's no reason to play in only one room, because if you play in more rooms, you will have more chance to build a bankroll faster. Then if you prefer a specific room you can transfer the money to this room and start to play real money. The best rooms to start from 0 are 888poker, GGpoker, Partypoker.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In my opinion, 888poker is the best room for building a bankroll

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Go to ggpoker and join the CC comunity
they have free ticket everyday

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on what kind of player you are. $20 is not enough for any tournaments, but it also depends on where on Poker888 it will be enough. There are many cheap tournaments and satellites on poker stars. It will not be enough. I would play satellites and spin end go from 25 cents to 1 dollar. maximum to expand the bankroll. A good bankroll is when you can enter the tournament 100 times

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on what kind of player you are. $20 is not enough for any tournaments, but it also depends on where on Poker888 it will be enough. There are many cheap tournaments and satellites on Poker Stars. It will not be enough. I would play satellites and spin end go from 25 cents to 1 dollar. maximum to expand the bankroll. A good bankroll is when you can enter the tournament 100 times

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
0 - $20 in one room I would try GGpoker. Play the daily freeroll, Free .25 ticket only 6 players.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You just fulfill all the conditions and get our Platinum level. Our freerolls on PokerStars and 888 will allow you to reach your goal in 1-2 months. Everything is very simple and risk-free :)
Detailed conditions here:
I second this post. You won't find better regular freerolls anywhere and you can play across multiple sites and find which you prefer the most.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At the moment, the best room for this is 888. There are a lot of freerolls per day

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
A good secure site, a large number of daily freerolls and interesting promotions. I recommend :)
Good luck :)

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management