TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I tried to log into some of the online poker rooms on here. I can get the ones that don't have for real money. Like Replay, but the others won't even let me see the poker room and when I try to get in it said that I can't use the online betting from my area and tells me I can only use a few States that are listed. It says I have to be within those state lines to play poker for real money.

I am in St. Louis, Missouri by the way, anybody else able to get on any real money poker rooms? Let me know so I can log into one too. I miss it!

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to log into some of the online poker rooms on here. I can get the ones that don't have for real money. Like Replay, but the others won't even let me see the poker room and when I try to get in it said that I can't use the online betting from my area and tells me I can only use a few States that are listed. It says I have to be within those state lines to play poker for real money.

I am in St. Louis, Missouri by the way, anybody else able to get on any real money poker rooms? Let me know so I can log into one too. I miss it!
Hi TravelerLloyd,

Not sure what other rooms you are talking about specifically. The USA is limited in online poker rooms.

You can play the Bronze and Silver level freerolls on Replay with us. These are real money freerolls.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thank you for the information. I am playing on there now! Thanks again!

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I believe that in the future the world will have access to poker but we still have people telling you how to live your life. Poker should be for everyone just like chess.