S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is pretty funny.

As I posted before, a publicly traded company that made 55.5 million PROFIT last year has no interest in "cheating" you out of your $10.00 pot. It is just ridiculous to even suggest.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-amaya-results-idUSKCN0Y72AD

Additionally, good poker players aren't stupid. You actually have to be pretty intelligent to be a profitable poker player. You have hundreds of thousands of people tracking and analyzing the hands and numbers of the site. You have the individuals, blogs like 2+2 and cardchat, companies like SharkScope, and different poker watch dog organizations.

What "secret" do you know that these legions of people couldn't figure out?

Most of the time when people claim "cheating", "bots", ect... it is just holes in their game causing them to lose. Poker is a deceptively complicated game that only about 10-15% are really profitable players but 90% of the players "think" they are.
Almost agry with this and there is no more to add!!!

Kruel7y

Kruel7y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is pretty funny.

As I posted before, a publicly traded company that made 55.5 million PROFIT last year has no interest in "cheating" you out of your $10.00 pot. It is just ridiculous to even suggest.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-amaya-results-idUSKCN0Y72AD

Additionally, good poker players aren't stupid. You actually have to be pretty intelligent to be a profitable poker player. You have hundreds of thousands of people tracking and analyzing the hands and numbers of the site. You have the individuals, blogs like 2+2 and cardchat, companies like SharkScope, and different poker watch dog organizations.

What "secret" do you know that these legions of people couldn't figure out?

Most of the time when people claim "cheating", "bots", ect... it is just holes in their game causing them to lose. Poker is a deceptively complicated game that only about 10-15% are really profitable players but 90% of the players "think" they are.

if you believe so. your article about poker in general, while my thread is about Spin & Go. you can't convince anything niether I

R

Rodrigonog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game fast, there is no time for communication. Real people

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they use bots in a spin & go for a few dollars why wouldn't they use bots in tournaments worth thousands? Kind of begs the question, why would you want to play in a crooked game where the house uses bots to increase profits and lower payouts?

If you are so sure a site is cheating players, why do you play?

M

masha535

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, there are most likely bots , also noticed that something is wrong )))

Kruel7y

Kruel7y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they use bots in a spin & go for a few dollars why wouldn't they use bots in tournaments worth thousands? Kind of begs the question, why would you want to play in a crooked game where the house uses bots to increase profits and lower payouts?

If you are so sure a site is cheating players, why do you play?

I wanna play. but I'm skeptical about spin and go. if it's real people I'll continue play spin and go