Spin and Go!

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I do not like SPIN & GO , the variance is very large, practically most players go all in from the first hand

Not true on the $3 and $7 games, you need to play quite a few to be profitable.

And if you run into silly players that go all in 1st hand there is a button called FOLD that fixes that problem, unless you have a premium hand.

Converted to $125.
All over in 12 hands, I shove and squeeze a lot over weak looking openings with any pair or A8 or better
Only the 4th one I've played all year so Im happy.
Nice to see Zorba taking some down, are you making a profit on these Nick?

I don't use tracking software to know for sure, but I haven't deposited for a long long time and my BR has never been as healthy as it is at the moment, thanks Bruce, I'd say I am due to the gambles I took with the higher buy ins.

There is a lot of variance as you know, the swings can be brutal.

I just played this one a short time ago. :D

It took 8 mins as the 2 guys were competent players.

Like you said most games are over in a few mins.

Woo hoo7

Last edited:
R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stick to a tight style. Can not I play aggressively. On a bluff I also basically go stack losses. You must be able to read the game opponents, so as not to get in a trouble.

Erwins

Erwins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play .25c and reach $1 then play sit&go $1 For 180 players. It's funny and your bankroll remains safety.

Erwins

Erwins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Here a picture of one hand that we all want to see often in our tables ;)
a6c38ebb5289cc79dcc29c154ddc39e6.jpg

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi dgospa! I can only play play money on PS since I'm in Florida, US. I love Spin&Go. I've played tons of it. My biggest play money win was like 60-million! Only if it were REAL money!

Cheers!

Yeah that law in US... I feel sorry for u guys who cant play real money on pokerstars... 60MIL sounds nice even if its only play money(hope one day u will hit at least 1mil$ real money!) Best of luck! Cheers! :)

M

mikamim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have one ticket, so will try it soon.

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Zorba you are nailed it for sure! Thanks for photos and good advices! I dindt deposit like 5 months at least..I am enjoying in freerolls and mine BR is ok for now. Cheers!

P

penkov1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
from 25 cents i win 6.25 that was my biggest prize, but i`m playing with minimal.
Its good tournament cause have only 3 players, but sometimes everyone played like a freeroll- raise at everything.
optimal players for me- 6 or 9- sit n go.
In spin n go you can win 10 or more then you put

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips

Zorba you are nailed it for sure! Thanks for photos and good advice, I didn't deposit for like 5 months at least..I am enjoying the freerolls and mine BR is ok for now. Cheers!

Most pics are brags but I also add them to show those that say that you only get the 2x prizes that they are wrong.

Good luck.

:top:

Last edited:
Vitaliy Popik

Vitaliy Popik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, that's pretty cool. You are not bad progress in spin & go. Tell me please. How to properly play these tournaments? I played about 10 times to 25 cents and 1 dollar. But never once failed to win: ((

C

cpizdec

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play usually for 0,25 , 1 and 3 $... the main rule, concentration ) its pretty good, if you win, you minimum double your buy in.

F

franbx3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the style of play of the spin and go, many players show their skills in this type but the truth is that a lot of luck on your side is needed in these games.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My largest prize has been 6 times my buyin, that is - 30 dollars (from 5 dollar buy-in). I dont think you can play spin and go any other way than aggressive. THe All-in move takes place there quite often. With 500 chips and 3min levels - there are no much room for long waits.

mrDredlexa

mrDredlexa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys!! What do you think about spin and go turnaments on pokerstars? What buy in u preferd? What is your play on tournament? I mean are u agressive? And how much was biggest prize u won there? Cheers!

I'm just playing almost normally and waiting hads up, better if I bigger, but anyway, all in with Ax!)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
these are tough, lots of fish, but lots of variance and good game for hyper regs

R

RoLLeXx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to play spin and go... when I played 1$ always had 2$.... when 0.25$ - 0.50$. I am very disappointed

sergey ptz

sergey ptz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a lottery
game minus
my friends, too, did not win.

J

jerohit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 25¢ buy in match.. biggest win was 6.25$... My brother play this and Hit 60$ prize pool and came 3rd for $5.. my sister played $3 buy in and hit $360 prize and came 3rd for 30$

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey my biggest reward now is $360 on $3 spin & go buy in

and I play many time of $2.5 for the ticket of million I play more than 50times but no one prize is Sunday's million ticket

grzech

grzech

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In PokerStars tournaments players are very aggressive but play with nothing in his letter to the lot but also ay several safe playing calmer

similar gameplay is 888poker - there is so-called blast poker - is interesting to me:cool: :D

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i not agressive. my last win was spin 1 where i won 3 dollars

partyboy392

partyboy392

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesn't matter IMO. The players who play 60+ hypers will most likely navigate towards the spin and goes. If Spin and Go's doesn't have a higher buy in than 30, I still think all regular hypers are essentially dead.

End result is that only the very high end caliber hyper players will be still able to play regular hypers as in all the lower players will play Spin and Go's and leave regular hypers riddled with pros and basically kill regular hypers.

Than PS will up the Spin and Go's buy in and kill it all with a head shot.