Some Quick Questions from a GG Poker Newbie.

Sir Shove a Lot

Sir Shove a Lot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Hi, I've been playing online poker for quite a few years and some interfaces I like and some I don't. After several years at PS, I've been getting a bit bored and decided to give GG Poker a go. I find I don't particularly like their interface and have a couple of questions which I hope will clear things up for me. I've ploughed through 'settings' but I can't find any way to disable some things that I find visually distracting.
I never show my cards and would like to switch off that option. Also the little GIFs that show beside me when I win or lose. They've got to go. I would never use them and so far I've never seen anyone else use them either. Can they be switched off? On Stars, I've disabled 'allin cash out' and 'run it twice or more'. Is there a way to do that on GG? I multitable and like Stars' simplicity (at least to me) and have not found a simple way to open more than one table. Is there an equivalent to quick seating on GG? Also can you filter stakes?
A big plus on GG is their smart HUD. At last something I like:). Thank you for reading.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hi, I've been playing online poker for quite a few years and some interfaces I like and some I don't. After several years at PS, I've been getting a bit bored and decided to give GG Poker a go. I find I don't particularly like their interface and have a couple of questions which I hope will clear things up for me. I've ploughed through 'settings' but I can't find any way to disable some things that I find visually distracting.
I never show my cards and would like to switch off that option. Also the little GIFs that show beside me when I win or lose. They've got to go. I would never use them and so far I've never seen anyone else use them either. Can they be switched off? On Stars, I've disabled 'allin cash out' and 'run it twice or more'. Is there a way to do that on GG? I multitable and like Stars' simplicity (at least to me) and have not found a simple way to open more than one table. Is there an equivalent to quick seating on GG? Also can you filter stakes?
A big plus on GG is their smart HUD. At last something I like:). Thank you for reading.
I didn't like the UI either at first but I got used to it ...I also disabled some features like card squeeze.
Gifs when used excessively can be annoying yes .
It's actually within your rights to report such players who are truly spamming tablechat with Gifs. People have recieved a chat ban for that before. I even know some people who got that penalty 🤣
Not sure if you can disable Gifs maybe with a feature like "disable animations" but not sure about that and I didn't actively search for it.

There's also many settings in regards to table design. I can send you a screenshot when I have access to my PC

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
in GG poker worst hand wins 99% of times

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In poker the worst players will end up as losers 99.9% of the time

C

Cerniera

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
În GG poker i win at spin to go many times

Sir Shove a Lot

Sir Shove a Lot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I didn't like the UI either at first but I got used to it ...I also disabled some features like card squeeze.
Gifs when used excessively can be annoying yes .
It's actually within your rights to report such players who are truly spamming tablechat with Gifs. People have recieved a chat ban for that before. I even know some people who got that penalty 🤣
Not sure if you can disable Gifs maybe with a feature like "disable animations" but not sure about that and I didn't actively search for it.

There's also many settings in regards to table design. I can send you a screenshot when I have access to my PC
I'd be interested in seeing a screenshot of table designs. Thanks. SSaL.

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Please share your data and statistics on this. It would be beneficial to share your findings over many thousands of hands.
enough for me to see and hear what others say about gg and I don't play it and never will

I hear a lot of bad things about gg streamers, my friends, news online and Russian players in gg, it's all bad

FoxIns

FoxIns

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Я предлагаю вам сказать GG, чтобы он исчез как можно скорее. Плохая ссылка на онлайн-покер, где вы только проиграете и т. д.
I registered with them to launch the $10,000 freeroll tournament, it took place yesterday at 8 pm Ukraine time, so I couldn't play this tournament because their server could not withstand a large number of people who came in at one point. I was very upset because I had been waiting for this tournament for a very long time and was strategizing how I would play (

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Have you tried " Helmet Mode" ?

Screenshot 2024 02 23 152541

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-23 152541.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-23 152541.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So just always have the worst hand, easy manipulation of the RnG. 😉
Exactly. He figured out the system, so now its time to print. He should never fold a gutshot or bottom pair to a turn bet, because such bad hands will
always improve on the river :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• The System Poker.png
    The System Poker.png
    994.9 KB · Views: 4
O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Then you probably shouldn't make statements about things you actually don't know about.
I disagreed because for example if I don't do anything wrong but see someone else do it doesn't mean I can also do something wrong to make sure it's not good

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hear a lot of bad things about gg streamers, my friends, news online and Russian players in gg, it's all bad
Depending where you get your information, its possible to hear a lot of bad things about a lot of different things without this actually being true. For instance during the pandemic there was a lot of "information" flowing around about the danger of COVID19 vaccines. But this "information" was generally not true, and people listening to it sometimes literally died from their misguided beliefs.

Moreover even in just the past few years, volume on GG Poker has grown over 50%, while it has declined on most other sites. So apparently a lot of poker players dont agree, that its "all bad". Of course they could all be wrong, but chances are, there must be at least SOMETHING good about playing on GG Poker, because otherwise they would not experience that level of success ;)

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Then you probably shouldn't make statements about things you actually don't know about.
you are also right, but when your heart hurts, you can't be silent