Chips
try the ipoker network, lots of aggro and loose fish at the micros

bezobrazny

bezobrazny

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just read what kind of game you prefere so if you want to move on from pokerstars you should try WiliamHill poker. They have decent number of fish on SnG games and that's a GB company since you are from UK. Also what you should try is partypoker. Good luck

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know what yeah mean stars has been a rollercoaster for me mostly going down hahaha :) but i play on fulltilt quite alot and find it to be much softer than pokerstars thats if you look for the ryt table's, i cant really give advice on other sites because i dont like most other sites due to software,feel and traffic. just do some reserch, try different site and find you're comfort zone.

T

the_viper667

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just read what kind of game you prefere so if you want to move on from PokerStars you should try WiliamHill poker. They have decent number of fish on SnG games and that's a GB company since you are from UK. Also what you should try is PartyPoker. Good luck

Seconded, and williamhill are always having some promotion or other, especially if you sign up through affiliate sites. Titan has a massive first deposit bonus to look into as well

snklzona

snklzona

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has very soft ring tables as well as lower level tourneys...

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I hate to break it to you but the most fish are BY FAR on stars/tilt
this ^ isn't even close to being true

OP, I'm not sure you'll find much action for the type of micro SNG's you're playing on other sites (I don't know because I don't play them), but for micro cash as others have suggested, 888Poker, Ongame network are both real soft (as is PKR from what I've been told, but have never played on that site myself).
Same goes for micro/low buyin MTT's, Ongame & 888Poker are ALOT softer than Pokerstars.

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its a crazy world.Some peeps that can play real money on Stars ,want to leave Stars.The peeps (USA residents) that can not play real money on Stars want to play Stars.Wish Americans could @ least have a choice to play where ever they decided to play.

needaGF

needaGF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do NOT try Bet Online, probably the worst site overall.

Try Bovada!!! Soft, great tourneys and great software!

Why do you think Bet Online the worst site overall?

I have heard a lot of extreme voices about BOL, some love it to the most and some are the opposite. Personally I believe this site is quite good.