Tomash7788

Tomash7788

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Just about holding on for the $5.50 ticket, just lost with AK vs 22, they hit quads!!! Hammered my Top pair into oblivion!!
Seriously ? I was at same table, he had 22 on flop and you got K at the river? Unlucky :)

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I see some Cardschatters are still in, one is at #11. GL, good luck, good luck 🤞🤞🤞

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Congrats, still in there. Cards are really not on my side tho. I was at 1,5BB at one point now up to 11BB
Great! Yeah, in these tournaments, in my experience, just nit play pays off, once the ITM zone is reached. Either you're lucky or not. It's pure variance, so just need to sit and be tight to increase your chances for a better ticket. Best of luck!!! 🍀

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
And I am out had JJ vs QQ and 77. 11$ ticket as well. Maybe should have just wait but ehh :)
Damnnn, I've just written the reply to you lol

But 11$ ticket is good too! I like that it's an actual ticket, not a satellite Power Path ticket, despite the name of the freeroll! Good luck in further tournaments!

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Seriously ? I was at same table, he had 22 on flop and you got K at the river? Unlucky :)
Yeah that was exactly it! Did you make it for a ticket?

I ended up on actually bubbling, 592nd, ended up splitting a pot which would have Gtd me a ticket, AJ Vs A8 I think…..

Then blinded my way out but just missed limping into a ticket! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Not the best tourney for me!

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips

I ended up on actually bubbling, 592nd, ended up splitting a pot which would have Gtd me a ticket, AJ Vs A8 I think…..

Sad, I thought you will make it. Bubbling a satellite is the worst 😣

Tomash7788

Tomash7788

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips

Ahh that sux, I managed to get ticket but honestly it was a miracle as well as at one point I had to go with 9 3 off suit vs A K, only 3 came down so managed to survive.