SnG MADNESS

percy312

percy312

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just saw the latest promotion on full tilt, SnG madness... I'm not sure if I understood correctly, but if I did they are paying 7 people in a 9 handed SnG:eek:Is this possible?

goborage

goborage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You didn't understand it correctly. The games are the same, but if you cash you get raffle tickets. Win two and you get to play a freeroll. There are also special leaderboards.

D

DennisC98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not playing this SnG Maddness cause last time i didn't even win a SnG not even one atleast just getting bad beats and couple of times bubbling lol so good luck to all who plays the SnG Maddness and don't end up like me LMAO jokes

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesn't start til December 4th. http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/sng-madness

It's just a bonus to get people to play more sit and gos with raffles, and a freeroll.

For every qualifying green Sit & Go that you cash in during Sit & Go Madness (finish in the top three in a nine-player Sit & Go or the top two in a six-player Sit & Go), you'll earn one raffle ticket good for entry into a drawing for some cool gear from the Full Tilt Store, Tournament Dollars and Satellite Tokens. There will be more than 1,000 prizes given away in the raffle.

Taking place on Saturday, December 12th at 16:50 ET, earn your entry by winning at least two Sit & Gos during the 48 hours of Sit & Go Madness. Once you’ve won two Sit & Gos, you’ll automatically be registered for the $50K Madness Freeroll, which can be found in the Tournaments lobby of full tilt poker. First place is estimated to be around $5,000, so it pays to keep trying to win at least two Sit & Gos during The Madness.

Last edited:
lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a nice way to get into a freeroll. I'll be playing it.

JMTalbert

JMTalbert

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is similar to the piece of Ivey contest they ran last month. Raffle "tickets" when you cash in a SnG. Just a way for FT to increase their rake. I am curious at how much they clear in a day...

W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This seems like it would be fun, but Im really only comfortable playing 1 or maybe 2 tables at a time, i can see people just playing like 15 tables at once and snagging up all the good prizes just cause they play so many

L

liamkg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit & Go Madness

Will many of the CC players be taking part this weekend?

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sit & Go Madness again on Full Tilt

If you’re a Single Table Sit & Go Freq. like me, the next couple of days have some added perks. I pasted a couple of them below but there are more if you want to check them out. Basically they are cutting the next couple of days into 2-hour competitions for some nice prizes.

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/sng-madness

:thrasher:

Attachments

• Picture 14.jpg
    Picture 14.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 16.jpg
    Picture 16.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 15.jpg
    Picture 15.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 9
JMTalbert

JMTalbert

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll play if the opportunity presents itself. The wife has already made many of my plans for the weekend. I won't go out of my way for this promotion as I don't like the lottery idea. I liked the Take 2 best and biggest bonus eva was good too, but I would rather earn something for sure than hope my number gets selected...

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gonna play early just hoping to get into the 50k freeroll. seems like you have to put in a stupid amount of volume to win anything in the raffle.

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats what I was thinking. Winning one of the 2-hour titles is way too competitive but simply winning two tables is very doable. The 50K game that I will then win will be a nice portion of that down payment on my Bugatti Sport.

http://www.bugatti.com/en/grand-sport.html

Just in case Santa is listening.

:argh:

P

paumarhas

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i guess i'll bump this, since i was going to start a thread.

i started too early this morning, but placed in 4/9, i guess practice. haha

it starts at 16:00 today and goes through sun. 16:00. last time all i won was entries into freeroll. but i'll try again and hope to do better.
good luck all.

ethon

ethon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive won 3/6 so far and cashed in 4 (including the 3 wins) and only have 2 points on the leaderboard for this timeslot. Doesn't look like I'll be able to reach the top, lol

L

LizzyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll be in it, eventually. Probably late at night.

M

marknz88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ill hopefully play a couple and win my way into the freeroll!

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
man i got 2nd in 1 and have played 11, i have bubbled in at least 5 of em, so aggravating, maybe the second 2 hour block will be better for me?!?

edit- i need to place in 1 more for the freeroll i believe, so I am aiming for that, and depending how 2nd 2 hour block goes, i might just quit there..

C

Crudelis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah when I first read about it I was tempted to make yet another deposit so I could participate but I promised myself that I wouldn't deposit anymore for a while. I have been depressed for the last 2 months but still decided to play anyway, I figured that it wouldn't effect my play much and at first it didn't but after a few bad beats my anger problem combined with the depression really caused a lot of damage to my bankroll. I know if I deposit I will be tempted to play other tourneys and such and will ultimately just make things worse.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SNGmadness

OK, so I did better in the second round block. Played 20 1$ 9person Turbo SnG's, got 1st in 4, 2nd in 3, 3rd in 1, bubbled in 4. I acctually go on the leaderboard also, cool, but no money, guess you would have to be a real SnG grinder to get some money in one of the 2 hour blocks by being in one of the top 7 positions. I made a profit of $3.90, which is way better than the first block, which I lost pretty much everything, about 25$-30$....which is what Full Tilt wants us to do right? HAHA so I guess the promo works on their end. So I think I get to play in one of the freerolls right?If u place in 2 SnG's then you gain admittance eright? AND also a few tickets in the raffle?!? As I understand it's one (1) ticket per SnG u place in? No matter what place? so 1st or 3rd it doesnt matter huh?(if it's 9max) So since i placed in 9 total I have 9 raffle tickets? Well I did not win ANYTHING in the last raffle, and had 1,000 Tickets, so I don't have high hopes for this raffle, but I guess it only takes 1 right? Hopefully one of those T$ prizes might come my way, *FINGERS CROSSED* haha. GL to ya guys in this I duno if I am gonna do another one or not, I usually play cash games, but have been dabbling in SnG's lately, so prolly will give it another go eventual, I have all weekend right? As long as I don't go broke again.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone know how the raffle works from past promos? is it just at the end of the promotion? not a nightly thing?

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played 3 of the 6 handed sit and go's. the level of play differs so much in each one. i won the first one and lost the next 2. profit of like 30cents. CHA CHING. gonna play a couple more before the promo ends and try to win into the 50k freeroll, but not gonna burn a bunch of money to do it. I think in the end the raffle will probably only reward high volume users like Piece of Ivey did.

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ah, i missed the post about the raffle and the 50k freeroll, thats so nice of full tilt poker to give away so many prizes in a random raffle drawing.

IF the buyins are low for the tournaments then i will win tow just for the raffle and the 50,000 freeroll!

gl to everyone who is entering