smaller freerolls going on somewhere?

JDVB

JDVB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys

I was wonderin to create a new poker acc. somewhere. I've got a FTP acc. and a CDpoker acc. (both are not bad) ... but I find out that I would appreciate more some poker site where there is more freeroll action goin on.
Especially some smaller ones (not talking that much about private freerolls here) - I mean I've heard of PokerStars or even the FTP is not that bad, but for me 2700 players seems just too much:) (whose got that kind of time to stay round 4 hours and then end up just below the payout, got cracked by some jackass with nothin on the river).;)
It may seem as a stupid question, but if someone knew a pokersite where they hold smaller (like 500 or even 200 pls.)freerolls just to enjoy the magic of "nonslaughterhouse" poker a few times a week just post some.
Whats your opinion? (I heard that carbon seems pretty good...)

I got a site. And they do freerolls all the time. It is pitbullpoker.com. It is so easy to end up in the money. But really I suggest that you do not play freerolls. Put some money in your account and play for real money. Playing freerolls will ruin your game. The people that play in those things are not very good poker players.

C

crazyfool

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cake poker isn't bad. Unfortunately they moved the max from 3000 to 4000, but they still don't take as long as other sites. Also the gold chip tournament pays from 7 to 50 gold chips. If you calculate how much these are in some gold chip tournaments 1 chip is worth more than one tournament dollar, so thats a great payout for a freeroll. Also they have satellites with 400 people or so every day. Only problem is besides the private ones none pay out money directly.

K

kevkojak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
party poker run a $300 freeroll at 11am and a few 500's through the day I think. My girlfriend plays them. The field is pretty huge, but REALLY soft and they pay something like top 1000 with just a few cents. One double through then post away, you'll snag 10c a game, then just enter a $1 once a week! lol. Soon be in the cash!

hipshot55

hipshot55

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Cake poker isn't bad. Unfortunately they moved the max from 3000 to 4000, but they still don't take as long as other sites. Also the gold chip tournament pays from 7 to 50 gold chips. If you calculate how much these are in some gold chip tournaments 1 chip is worth more than one tournament dollar, so thats a great payout for a freeroll. Also they have satellites with 400 people or so every day. Only problem is besides the private ones none pay out money directly.

Same applies to Players Only and, I assume, the others using the Cake skin.

Players has a nightly $1000 Freeroll paying the top 3, max 3000 players with a mix of NLHE, PLO and PLO8.

Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah me too I think that 2700 people in one freeroll is a bit too much cause it takes so long just to win 2 dollars.

Freeroll Passwords