X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
50 percent upto $100
Wager Requirements: For every 5 raked hands played at 1/2 or up gets $1. In order to withdrawal you must first meet wager requirements equal to half the bonus. You must contribute to the pot for the hand to count. So 250 raked allows to make a withdrawal without voiding the bonus. Now here is the catch; PokerHost considers any money won off bonus or promo money to still be promo money, only money that is yours till the wager requirements are met is your initial deposit. The only way to fully unlock your account and withdrawal whatever you want is to fully meet the wager requirements; 500 raked at 1/2 and up.
VERY HARSH withdrawal policy. I caution anyone who decides to take advantage of their instant bonus to fully understand the wager and withdrawal requirements because if you make a withdrawal too soon you are very likely to have problems with PokerHost.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent info XD, looks like im not going to even have a look at their site.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got that email from pokerhost this morning and PROMPTLY deleted it>> 500 hands, are the kidding, LOl>>>>>>>>>>>>.buck:shot:

DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Buckster,

Thanks for posting this. I am now almost positive that I won't download PH even if they gave me money to play on their site. Too many things I have heard about them on here and other sites and none of it good.

Thanks again.

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
DESSERTLADY said:
Buckster,

Thanks for posting this. I am now almost positive that I won't download PH even if they gave me money to play on their site. Too many things I have heard about them on here and other sites and none of it good.

Thanks again.
Yes Buckster thanks for posting this hmmmpf

DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
xdmanx007 said:
Yes Buckster thanks for posting this hmmmpf

:eek: :eek: Oh I'm bad. :banghead: I"M SO SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY :adore: XD!!!!! I hope you can forgive me. I think I have had wayyy too much coffee and not enough sleep.:fisheye: :fisheye: <------- I feel a bit like this right now.

No seriously though XD I'm sorry about that.