EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I’ve been out of practice for some time and wondered what sites people are playing on and why?

I used to really enjoy playing on pokerstars, but played earlier today and couldn’t find any kind of groove whatsoever. Maybe it’s cos I’m a bit rusty?

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I like PokerStars and GGPOKER and also Supreme Poker
Not even heard of Supreme Poker. Will check that one out.

Used to play GG Poker a bit and from memory it had quite a nice feel to it.

AAlemOon

AAlemOon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips

Suprema Poker has it on the playstore, I think it's cool

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Suprema is similar to PokerBros
I've never played on PokerBros but have heard of lots of people getting ripped off. I would NEVER go that route!

The best sites these days are (best by most secure, most popular, best software, best deposit/withdrawal methods):
GGPoker
Pokerstars
Americas Cardroom
partypoker
888Poker
iPoker network (Titan, williamhill, etc.)

I play on all of these ones (& a couple others) & this is how I'd rank them. (although I personally prefer some games on some sites... some others on others. It depends on what you like to play and also at what time of day you're wanting to play)

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy playing on GG and PS the most. On occasion I will play 888. GG is the only site that I have cashed recently,., sadly lol

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I like pokerstars its interface is so friendly in different devices.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It may be because of the time you have without playing and you feel that way but you will already catch the rhythm ... ACR and ggpoker are good rooms to start with

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I’ve been out of practice for some time and wondered what sites people are playing on and why?

I used to really enjoy playing on pokerstars, but played earlier today and couldn’t find any kind of groove whatsoever. Maybe it’s cos I’m a bit rusty?
My favorite site is 888. Recently, I prefer to play on this site because there is always a large selection of freerolls and many interesting promotions.

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Appreciate the support here. Sounds like PS and GG are still reigning supreme. I never really enjoyed 888 and ACR tbh, as the GUI made the experience feel a bit cheap and the gameplay always felt a bit slow.

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From the UK I'd recommend GGPoker. Huge site with great software.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Everything is very simple :)
Those sites where our daily freerolls are held are reliable and deserve the attention of our community members and other players.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Today I can tell you that these sites are the best are pokerstars our favorite of course after ggpoker and of course ACR these sites I think you will love playing everyone is a pleasure only I don't play ggpoker but I always watch tournaments

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I recommend pokerstars and ACR because they are platforms that are very comfortable both to upload and to withdraw

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker stars gg poker, party poker(currently doing $50-200 freerolls every hour for like 3 months and 888poker

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
How nice you have choices there on poker I had a list with poker rooms that I am not prohibit to play cause of limitations put my country

Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like GGpoker quite a bit. I also play on Partypoker and Pokerstars. Personally I've found 888 to be be horrible. I won't even play freerolls on it, as it just freezes up on my (pretty well spec'd) PC and their tech support is hopeless.

Gian Totaro

Gian Totaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother! I highly recommend Americas Cardroom right now. I still play a bit of everything, pokerstars, GGpoker.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars and 888poker are my favorites, at PokerStars you have a lot of options and tournaments, while at 888poker is much more competitive...