L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
There are advantages and disadvantages for all of them. There are lots of People complaining about PS but I play only on PS and I like it. The only thing that I am not happy about is resigning from cash freerolls but still they are going to offer ticket freerolls which is fine with me.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
best site and worst site to play online poker. reasons?
I can't tell you anything about the worst site, because I just don't play on such sites. About the best, in my opinion, it is currently 888. The reason is very simple - good promotions and a large number of daily and weekly interesting freerolls.

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
that good for one maybe very bad to another and vice versa. I think you must choose poker room base on how many people playing as main reason.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
best site and worst site to play online poker. reasons?
worst site: 888 . most horrible support I have ever seen! poor choice of games, high rake.
best site : GG . Best cashback program for all players, regardless if micro or highroller. best choice of MTTs, largest pokerroom worldwide.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everybody! Well, what do I say about this question?.. By my personal opinion, when You are winning in any poker site: this site seems You the Best, but when You are losing in any Poker site: this site seems is most of Worst... I think, that is Human Psychology! That's it!