Site with the Slowest Structured Tournaments

JLPicard

JLPicard

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I like a slow tourney. Like, really slow. Painful for some.
I work remotely, and have the time to grind out the slowest tournaments I can find during my day/evening, and I usually do better in those than the faster-structured ones.

So I wanted to ask anyone who might know - where are the slowest tournament structures you've found?

I'm in canada, so pretty much no site is off-limits. So far my top choice is bodog, which seems to have some selections of tourneys even slower than America's Cardroom (though I haven't used ACR in awhile). Any thoughts?

gupiel0k69

gupiel0k69

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I like deep play too. ACR's structures are kinda weird. Usually they got reaallly long late reg with the starting levels being long and the deeper they go levels are getting shorter- which is kinda counter-intuitive for me cause in the deeper levels youre just playing mostly a push/fold game. If i want to play a deep tourney im looking for a Scoop etc series on PS. Daily i would also choose a PS Big's and deepstack tournaments, the Big tournaments are actually kinda nice structured for a deep-stack play if you get to the later stage of the tournament.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Cardchat tournaments are also rather slow (that it's almost criminal) ...

gupiel0k69

gupiel0k69

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips