Which site rips you off the most on exchange rates?

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which sites do you guys find take the biscuit the most? As a test last night I withdrew $10.15 from 888 which should have been £8 and received £7.75 and $17.25 from party poker which should have been £13.60 and received £12.95. Like the rake is not bad enough they add an extra exchange tax on which is just pure greed. Obviously they have fees but I dread to think what large withdrawals get juiced for, just another reason why live poker is so much better at least you get all your money that way.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah good point, you have to worry about withdrawal fees and whatever your site because it might add on to the bill and it might not make sense to withdraw.

Sorry you had to find this out the hard way.

But the rake is going to be paid regardless whether live or online its what keeps the electricity for the servers on and how they pay the dealers and floor people. So that doesn't change unless you do by the hour or a monthly membership fee like in some places, lol.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
888 gives you a rubbish rate. You can get the $ but then your bank will charge instead. PS is not too bad as you can exchange currencies then withdraw

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 gives you a rubbish rate. You can get the $ but then your bank will charge instead. PS is not too bad as you can exchange currencies then withdraw
Yes I agree pokerstars seems to do a bit better than the other sites when it comes to withdrawals, they are also faster, for me anyway.