Kerasuss28

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
In the netherlands we can only play from GGPoker,
before when there was pokerstars I played a lot of 1table sit and go s and heads up sit and go,
when will GGPoker let play sit and go s like 9/18/45/90/180 players ?
and maybe rush and cash heads up ,
I want to play it a lot

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
hmm... let me think. Umm just wait a second please.. "Honey!! He called me with ATo!"
Oh... SNG's on GG? How should I know?

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think they will implement this.
If you like you should try to adapt to the Battle Royale games.
They are not much time consuming and the KO part make it a bit more fun.
Or those lottery type of games called spin and go's.
There is a Spin and go course on the Pokerstars training site.
Hopefully it is not geo blocked.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I also doubt they'll implement it.

But you could always ask support if there are any plans on it. ☺️

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would also like it very much, for me it is the best poker site today, just need to introduce the sit & go.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was almost certainly a deliberate decision by GG Poker to never offer traditional SnGs. The game format has gotten less and less popular over the last several years. 888 Poker has just removed their SnGs entirely, and the selection and volume on sites like PokerStars and partypoker is nowhere near, what it once was. Unless this overall industry trend changes, which is entirely up to players, then I dont see any chance, GG Poker will try to move against it.

GG Poker have 6-handed spins, which are essentially the same as a 6-man hyperturbo on PokerStars. So this is pretty much your option, until perhaps PokerStars become available to you again. As I understand it, PokerStars are undergoing some sort of sit-out period in nederlands as a penalty for operating unlicensed, but that might soon be over. I am sure PokerStars ambassador Lex Veldhuis is waiting with excitement for that, so he can stop renting an apartment in Belgium to do his job and stream.

And if you cant wait for Stars to come back to Nederlands, most likely "grey" sites like ACR are also available, and ACR have lots of SnGs. Just be aware, that there are more problems getting money out from grey sites than from regulated sites, since unsurpricingly our governments are trying to make it difficult for us to play there. Most likely you will need to resort to getting paid in crypto currency. So just be aware of this, and dont deposit more, than you need to play for maybe a few days at a time.

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unless this overall industry trend changes, which is entirely up to players, then I dont see any chance, GG Poker will try to move against it.

That's sad. I was thinking, that's really a snowball, because how can the situation ever change if there are no sit and gos available? How can people come back to play? People are playing more MTTs and cash recently, because it is where the most part of the money is, but also because there is no more STTs. SnGs are only good for people who want to really study and make a high volume, and then moving someday to MTTs maybe. So I wonder why these rooms don't keep offering SnGs for micro and low stakes only? Ok, above $25 it seems that rarely one table is formed for STTs, maybe a big heads-up here and there, that's sure. But even heads-up SnGs are difficult to find nowadays. Does it really cost so much to maintain STTs open in terms of online servers?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does it really cost so much to maintain STTs open in terms of online servers?
You will need to ask this question to the site operators like for instance 888 Poker. My take is, that sites dont want to have games in the lobby, that never or rarely fill, since it gives casual players a bad experience. I also personally suspect, that many sites want people to move to Spins, since they are a better rake generator for the sites. Prior to removing traditional SnGs, 888 Poker had spend years to promote their "BLAST" games, but I never saw a single SnG promotion from them.