GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Sign up to GGPoker today using the links below, make a deposit & receive a FREE $210 ticket to the Million Dollar Mystery Bounty.

WSOP Online is running between August 14 - September 27, the 3rd World Series of Poker Online Tournament Series, hosted by GGPoker.

Event#7 is the $10M GTD Million Dollar Mystery Bounty, with a top bounty prize of $1,000,000.

Day1's running everyday, good luck & have fun!

( UK players: https://gg.gl/CCSignUpUK )

WSOPO 10M MB

Terms and Conditions​

1. Players must be aged 18 and above to participate in this promotion.
  2. Please note that tournament prize pool guarantees are subject to change and some amounts listed on this website may not be current; please check the guarantee amounts listed in the tournament lobby of the GGPoker app for up-to-date prize pool information.
  3. If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, GGNetwork has the right to investigate and remove the players.
  4. GGNetwork reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
  5. The promotion terms and conditions are subject to the site terms and conditions, which can be found here.
GGPoker standard rules apply. Play responsibly. www.begambleaware.org.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Interesting offer!

I will think about it since I'm not a member yet.

One question:
Will the sign-up via this link create an account linked to CardsChat, so we can participate in the CC freerolls?

GGPokerSamuel

GGPokerSamuel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Interesting offer!

I will think about it since I'm not a member yet.

One question:
Will the sign-up via this link create an account linked to CardsChat, so we can participate in the CC freerolls?
Hi Andyreas, it will indeed - you will be eligible for all future CC freerolls, always free to give me a shout if you need any support !

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm interested in the promotion!
I just tried to register again, but I already tried during another promo, but the payment failed and I thought my registration was unsuccessful, but now I get that it already exists?!
I am now writing to Support about what to do...
(By the way, I would be very interested in the promo.)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sign up to GGPoker today using the links below, make a deposit & receive a FREE $210 ticket to the Million Dollar Mystery Bounty.

WSOP Online is running between August 14 - September 27, the 3rd World Series of Poker Online Tournament Series, hosted by GGPoker.

Event#7 is the $10M GTD Million Dollar Mystery Bounty, with a top bounty prize of $1,000,000.

Day1's running everyday, good luck & have fun!

( UK players: https://gg.gl/CCSignUpUK )

View attachment 310805

Terms and Conditions​

1. Players must be aged 18 and above to participate in this promotion.
  2. Please note that tournament prize pool guarantees are subject to change and some amounts listed on this website may not be current; please check the guarantee amounts listed in the tournament lobby of the GGPoker app for up-to-date prize pool information.
  3. If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, GGNetwork has the right to investigate and remove the players.
  4. GGNetwork reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
  5. The promotion terms and conditions are subject to the site terms and conditions, which can be found here.
GGPoker standard rules apply. Play responsibly. www.begambleaware.org.
I'm interested in the promotion!
I just tried to register again, but I already tried during another promo, but the payment failed and I thought my registration was unsuccessful, but now I get that it already exists?!
I am now writing to Support about what to do...
(By the way, I would be very interested in the promo.)
Is customer service slower?
I wrote 45 minutes ago, but no one has contacted me yet!
I wrote in Hungarian because there is a Hungarian customer service, but in English it can be faster?!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won't wait for an answer any longer, and I'll check tomorrow to see if I can get an answer by then, dear GGPoker.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Signed up via the link, did the verification process, downloaded the software but when I try to login I only receive a grey screen without any info.

Does that mean my verification is still ongoing?

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Signed up via the link, did the verification process, downloaded the software but when I try to login I only receive a grey screen without any info.

Does that mean my verification is still ongoing?
It can already be seen that they are very complicated, are very cumbersome. :unsure:

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I have a question. Is there a minimum deposit to purchase the ticket? Thank you

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I have a question; If you already signed up at 2 other skins, BetKings and N8, can you sign up here?

WSOP