lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Is there any good sign-up bonus for ACR that you are aware of? I don't want to deposit but saw some posts here that they have quite good freerolls that I might give a try.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello.🙂
As one of the options:
You can search for bonuses on streamers' channels. I know that many people give referral links: for registering on their links, you can, for example, get a 100% bonus to your first deposit and get a ticket to the tournament.

Sash_XXL

Sash_XXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
what exactly is ACR? is ACR reachable for German players too?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
American cardroom. As far as I remember, German participants can play on this platform, but there is some problem with the possibility of withdrawing funds in germany.🤷‍♀️
Perhaps @Andyreas can tell you more.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Poker and Germany is becoming more and more a problem =(
I am really sorry that the government restricts the participants in the opportunity to enjoy this magnificent game. I understand you. I myself only play on Replay (Cardschat events) and on ACR. But, we have a similar time zone with you (the difference is only 1 hour), and really good tournaments on ACR take place at night, since this is an American poker room. It is very difficult to be active all day and find the strength to enjoy night games.

paetel

paetel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
American cardroom. As far as I remember, German participants can play on this platform, but there is some problem with the possibility of withdrawing funds in Germany.🤷‍♀️
Perhaps @Andyreas can tell you more.
ACR offers Crypto deposits/withdrawals, which works fine for me as a german resident.

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
American Cardsroom.
I don't know, I'm not a German player 😆 I'm Hungarian. And all I know is that the site itself is not restricted and I was able to download the client.
Edit: Though, I was on German VPN and it still let me download the client.

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Hello.🙂
As one of the options:
You can search for bonuses on streamers' channels. I know that many people give referral links: for registering on their links, you can, for example, get a 100% bonus to your first deposit and get a ticket to the tournament.
Thanks, this seems a good option! Though I still try to look for some other options which don't involve a deposit :) My main site is still pokerstars and don't plan to deposit into others.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Thanks, this seems a good option! Though I still try to look for some other options which don't involve a deposit :) My main site is still PokerStars and don't plan to deposit into others.
Thanks to the Special freerolls on acr you won't necessarily need a deposit :)
I went up to 4 figures without depositing there once with special freerolls alone 😁

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
ACR offers Crypto deposits/withdrawals, which works fine for me as a german resident.
Yes, this is a great way for me too. But, I wasn't sure how it works in Germany.
Thanks, this seems a good option! Though I still try to look for some other options which don't involve a deposit :) My main site is still PokerStars and don't plan to deposit into others.
Oh, then just read on their website about their bonuses. They have a great rake system - 27%

Sash_XXL

Sash_XXL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
is there an ACR software or App for smart devices or can u just play on your computer?

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
is there an ACR software or app for smart devices or can u just play on your computer?
There's in an App but it is still buggy.
They improved it though. Few months ago you couldn't even play tournaments only cashgame.
They implemented tournaments but there was always a connection problem during the game.

It's working ok now but the app is inferior to any other mobile poker app.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
is there an ACR software or app for smart devices or can u just play on your computer?
There is an application for android, but it still does not work well, so I recommend using a computer by downloading a poker client.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think the best option to get a bonus is to go to the channel of famous streamers, they need you to register using their referral link and they will give you a bonus and it's cool for you and streamers try