ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I play exclusively on pokerstars but I have been trying other sites and I don’t feel as comfortable but I guess I will have to get use to playing on different sites more options is better right? I don’t know can someone give there option please thank you for your comment.

MTCashman

MTCashman

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's always a good idea to expand your horizons and try as many sites you can. Each site will offer different promotions, game variety, player pools and overall feel. If your luck is bad on Pokerstars you can always log out and try your luck on a different site. Keep an eye on welcome packages, some of the sites will offer great deals to new players. Good luck!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends, what your goals are. If you find, what you want on PokerStars (or any other site), there is no compelling reason to complicate things by playing elsewhere. So if you already tried other sites, and find, you prefer PokerStars, then just play there. Personally I started playing on PokerStars, and after trying both 888 Poker and ACR, I am back on PokerStars at least for the times being.

Majaloja

Majaloja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In my opinion I would say that you could expand your horizons if you have any bad streaks or bad losses, and it's just a matter of getting used to the other platforms.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't thinks it's necessary to play in different poker room, specially if you don't play freerolls. In my case for real money I only play in 2 rooms (PS and 888poker). I play in others rooms, but only freerolls.