Shocking Experience

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On playing at Titan, william hill and Poker 770 over the last 2 weeks, i noticed something totally shocking:

The exact same player names, same avataar, same exact names and a bunch of them: alavala. beninnio, appollodor, hugo34uk playing on william hill poker, Titan Poker and also on poker 770. How is this possible? Same people cannot play on 3 sites at the same time, they are all part of the ipoker network. Im finding it very strange as if i was playing with a poker bot, and not a real person.

wolfie

wolfie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its easy to get accounts from more skins to run at the same time if got more computers :)

you not confused with seeing the same name from those 3 skins ?

i play on titan-winner-hill and holland poker on ip-net, you see me on all ip-skins appear no matter from what skin i play my games !!

you will see ccwolfie-cnacwolfie-oldgreywolf depending on from wat skin i play on at that time :)

B

BluffYou123

Back in the Game
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As wolfie said, it's the same player you're seeing no matter what site you log into. These players cannot log into another iPoker site while they have one running so you have nothing to worry about.