thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Was going to play the stud hi-lo today on account of my awful performance in the PLO8 KO yesterday. Was having problems logging on, thought it was me was the fault so rebooted, then found out about the restart. Going to play the PLO8 KO again instead. Hopefully no goofs this time.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too bad they don't have a way to send you a message when you try to connect during one of those. My Stars software failed to connect the first time, then connected but failed to log-in, then connected, logged in and then crashed.

... then I went to the Stars Twitter page and found out about the server restart.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I initially thought that a new upgrade is coming and my computer is not able to start the room. I found out about the problems with the servers thanks to your post. It's all right now.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Still screwed hours later...

Was going to play the stud hi-lo today on account of my awful performance in the PLO8 KO yesterday. Was having problems logging on, thought it was me was the fault so rebooted, then found out about the restart. Going to play the PLO8 KO again instead. Hopefully no goofs this time.

Have been playing the EPT Sochi freeroll this evening and the performance is terrible. We're still waiting for the 5 minute break to start at 19:04!

We've played perhaps a half dozen hands in the past 40 minutes.

Painful... but clearly getting my money's worth!

Cheers,
ObbleeXY

Last edited:
infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Server restarts are quite rare. And in most cases, players are notified of a scheduled restart. Therefore, in principle, this is not a problem.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Server restarts are quite rare. And in most cases, players are notified of a scheduled restart. Therefore, in principle, this is not a problem.

I entered a small KO tournament, and it was cancelled. The HORSE tournament was cancelled an hour or so in, and we were refunded. Can't say I'm sorry; I was playing like a lemon tonight. Also have other things to do.

D

DomDoctor01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was in the Scoop Horse 5.50$ .At a table full of fishes and chipping up quite nicely with over 2$k for the win first place .....ended up getting 6$ when the tourney canceles , pokerstars dividing the 3.300$ prizepool from entries not from the 12.5$k gtd.....amazing what can I say .Couple that with the slow response time and them not giving a crap many times when i asked them something....all in all it s pretty terrible lol .
Think they will compensate players any way for this ?