Sell me your fav poker site!!!

Ronaldadio

Ronaldadio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all.

I know there is a section "poker site reviews` on this site, but I wanna hear from the ppl ;) . (If this is OK with the mods???)

I play pokerstars, Ladbrokes and Party.

For some reason, against the opinion of this site, I can`t get away with Titan. When I first played Titan I liked the graphics, but I then lost all my buy in - possibly the biggest reason to dislike a site, I lose my $100 and I blame the site :D .

So, if you guys were sales people, either convincing me to stay at one of the three I already play, go back to Titan or try out another site how would you do it???

Here are some of the reasons I play the sites above...

Pokerstars - I like the FPP. I use them to play in qualifiers. I also play Razz, a game I`m quite successful with.
Laddies - I like the MTT`s there. I also find it a good community.
Party - I play MTT here. I also, for time to time, play ring games. IMO, the site has a fun feel.

What sites could I be missing out on guys???

wesrman

wesrman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at......

I play at:
1. Pokerstars- no explenation necessary. Best avatars, support, most players, easy to earn fpp points, large range of games. Cant beat Pokerstars.
2. Fulltilt- big site, i dont like thenormal graphics at all(avatars), but i cahnged the tables to what they call racetrack and i like them alot. Most people seem to love the graphics so what do i know.Other than that its very popular, and you may get a chance to play some pros.
3. Victor Chandler (vcpoker)- (no americans)-i started playing here cuz they gave me $10 free to sign up. Now i love it, very different players than pokerstars and the action is at different times also (most players are from europe /different time zones, im canadian). It also looks very nice.
4. Carbon poker_ If you havent seen this place you are missing out. I just recently got it and it is beautiful. Best graphics ive ever seen, it looks sophisticated. More features than most for eg. rabbit hunting (you get to see and show the rest of the table what the next card would have been).
5. Ultimate bet- This is probably my least favourite of the bunch. I dont like the graphics, gameplay is slow, i really only keep it cuz it has freerolls all the time..

gl .....let us know what you decided....

Attachments

• PhilIvey_WSOP_EV50_Day1-1.jpg
    PhilIvey_WSOP_EV50_Day1-1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 34
  • hellmuth91.jpg
    hellmuth91.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 33
dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online poker sites are like bars. For those of you who have a favorite bar, or nightclub (very minor difference), you will know that you frequent a particular bar because it has a homey feeling, for whatever reason.

You might also know that it hardly matters what bar you go to, the results will likely be the same, you will drink, loosen up, meet new people, maybe even get lucky, but you will still usually want to go back to 'your' bar.

For us Amerikans Paradise, being my first graphics oriented online poker site, would have been my home, but they chickened out and left this market. I found FullTilt, and liked it the best for a long time.

Now, I have no favorites.

But I do miss party poker......:(