Satelite to BLT

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know where these have disapeared to, i cant find them in the lobby. They were soft and nice to build a bankroll from????

sheesho

sheesho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think because they're promoting the $1 Main Event Qualifier and since there no new BLT in the lobby, theres no way to satellite in it. I liked these too but they will be back

P

papatango123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when is the BLT i used to play on ftp and randomly bought 5 tickets for the BLT from my ftp points and couldnt find the tourney anywhere

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this back yet? the sats wer one of the easiest bankroll builders on my opinion

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
THE LITTLE BIG TOURNAMENT

Full Tilt is running the Little Big Tournament for two more weeks, at 13:45 ET each Sunday. In the BLT’s you can play for a share of $250K for a buy-in of just $5 + $0.50. In fact, you can satellite your way in for as little as $0.50 or 50 Full Tilt Points. The remaining BLT’s are scheduled as follows:
* January 17th: $250K Guaranteed No-Limit Hold ‘em
* January 24th: $250K Guaranteed Turbo No-Limit Hold ‘em
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/poker-blog/2010/01/947-–-shauna’s-weekly-full-tilt-promo-update.php

Whether things have changed since January I don't know... or whether there is a difference between the Little Big Tournament and the Big Little Tournament! :p