Run it twice

R

Redman1902

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At pokerstars there is the Run it twice function. Since I have not found any information about fees, I wanted to ask whether Pokerstars retains something from the pot, or whether this function is free?

If it is free, there is in my opinion no reason not to use it. Or am I missing something?

Thanks and BR

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is free, and there is no disadvantage in using it. Its not so commonly used any more though, because a lot of players use the all-in cash-out feature instead. And of course you cant run it twice, unless the other player(s) also select to do it.

R

Redman1902

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is free, and there is no disadvantage in using it. Its not so commonly used any more though, because a lot of players use the all-in cash-out feature instead. And of course you cant run it twice, unless the other player(s) also select to do it.

Okay thanks for the info. That explains why you see it so rarely on the tables.

It's clear that the Cash-Out function eliminates the variance completely, but still strange, considering that it's better than the Cash-Out function from the EV. So much for players maximizing EV.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have already withdrawn, and there was some amount, with no difference or smaller amounts, which I believe, no fee will be charged