Royal Vegas Free $10 - WSOP Play SNG's

LittleSip

LittleSip

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is a little thing that LittleSip likes about royal vegas Poker. One of my goals is to win some starting funds from freerolls and turn it into a larger BANK at a few sites - Freeroll Quest.:turtle: Royal Vegas has given me $10 free for signing up. What I like about this is the SNG's start at a $1 each. I can play 10 and that's good. Also, there is a wsop SNG where you play for a package to the WSOP. It's cool cause you start off at a $1 also and play yourself up thru various levels winning a seat in the next level as you go.

LittleSip's plan is to win some $$$$ at the $1 SNG's till I get to $30. Then play the WSOP SNG's to see if I can get to the Sixth level, this is cool.:thefinger

Wish me luck-lol.

P

peter1811

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah Dude ,

RoyalVegas is my favorite Site and i am happy there.

Won some bucks , have some fun and maybe ( soon ) my WSOP ticket...

See you in Vegas and all over the world lol

Kuberr

Kuberr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, I've been looking for a site like that. Thanks for the heads up. I'll be checking it out real soon. :)

lennytoon

lennytoon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lennytoon

going to download the software and give it a go myself thanks:)
think its a good idea $10 sign up money !
vagas here i come lol

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice to see that you all have so much enthusiasm for Royal Vegas, but they have gone down the pan and are being swallowed up by Poker Time. If you still want to sign up, you could always use the CardsChat link:

www.cardschat.com/sites/1.php

P

perry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FTP has a 9 seat SnG for $1.70 that if you win (1st place only) you get a seat in a mini WSOP. The mini series costs $10 +$1 normally. I think it is great. The mini paid up to 1065 places in the one I got into (varies with number of players in the game) -- !st place paid over $13,000.00. My curse - I got carried away with a good hand and got taken-out. DANG!

M

massimo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just realize you probably have to make a deposit before you withdrawal any potential winnings. So before all of you win your entry to the wsop, you might want to make a deposit and earn the appropriate number of points so you can make the withdrawal in time for your trip to Vegas.

WSOP Royal Vegas - Leo Vegas - Sky Vegas