Royal City Poker

P

PokerPlayer55

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
New site opening soon check out the article
Royal City Poker announces its much anticipated grand opening is scheduled for May 21, 2005. RoyalCityPoker.com created a major buzz in the online poker industry when it announced its free World Series of Poker promotions and satellites tournaments. Online poker players have been raving about how easy and inexpensive it is to qualify for this year’s World Series of Poker by playing at Royal City Poker.

Royal City Poker announced that every player who opens an account will be given a free entry into a ten player World Series of Poker qualifying tournament. They also announced daily and weekly contests in which players would receive free entries into World Series of Poker qualifying tournaments just for playing online poker at Royal City Poker. Promotions this generous have never before been seen in the online poker industry, and thus many experts are predicting a large number of poker players will be joining Royal City Poker when the site officially opens in late May. Royal City Poker also announced that it will be giving all new customers a 20% deposit bonus, up to $100 free cash to play poker with.

Many players have already visited Royal City Poker’s website to pre-register by entering their email address in order to qualify for yet another free World Series of Poker qualifying tournament given out to players who pre-registered.

With the most innovative new online poker software in the industry today, Royal City Poker is expected to quickly become the most popular poker site on the Internet. Royal City Poker invites players of all skill levels to join their site by offering high and low dollar tables and tournaments for every level of player. With a team of experienced online poker players hired to give input and suggestions, it’s clear why poker players are referring to Royal City Poker as “the player’s site.” With this much excitement in the industry already, Royal City Poker will surely create a huge splash in the online poker markets when the site officially opens in late May 2005.

K

KillaWraith

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info. I just went and pre registered. Looks like the site definately has some potential. Hope to see everybody there when it opens. :icon_joke

T

TheTrench

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, I think I might check out that site later.

Grumbledook

Grumbledook

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[link removed~tb]

Just checked it out and looks like there will be a fair few ways to get to the wsop.

Show your appreciation for the forum and put my name in the referral box "Grumbledook" if I get there and win a lot of money I will put up a nice big freeroll prize for everyone here to play for!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

spindoct

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great article

thanks for the heads-up

A

allin1090

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for the imformation i signed uop and have one so far.