Rooms w/ Benefits...

A

Airon20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I was playing on Absolute Poker and got into a chat with someone about the benefits of each poker room..I said that I thought pstars was the best, I like that you can convert your points into money (although the conversion for a few extra dollars is a little high..but all around good.) She thought that Absolute was the best..but they only offer a maximum of one "fame" point and one "absolute" point, but the more fame points you get (maximum of one per hand even at the highest of levels) the more "absolute" points you can get which can be converted into money something like..1800 absolute points will get you 7 bucks (from what I've heard.) I think that it's a little skint myself..it definitely takes forever to get those points if you're not a hardcore cash game player. What poker room (american or european) do you think has the best benefits (rakeback not included)

keaton

keaton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think pokerstars has the best reward progam out there. However, for the micro grinder, the best benefits are out of reach. You need to play a huge volume and high limits.