Which room should i play

H

hbkmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey everybody, been away for a while. It sucks most of the big sites like full tilt has been cut off from U.S players. But anyways i've been playing at betonline haven't deposited yet i've been reading some of the scary stories of withdrawing from that site, so i dont think i'm gonna deposit there. Is there any other suggestions to throw out there to play at. I was looking at the list on here, i was thinking bovoda, but just want to get others opinions on the sites. thanks everybody and hope you catch the nuts.

O

oggiss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know which sites the US are band from? i have played on quite a few, i always go back to party poker , although i quite enjoy 888 even though its down at the mo, the also give you plenty of bonuses to deposit on a regular basis.

seqas

seqas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i believe Intertops Poker network could be a good choise :) def more action now than before.
gl with what room you choose!

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Merge Network, Revolution Network, or Bovada... Personally, I would not touch BetOnline with a 10 ft pole for reasons in the past (Disconnects, LAAGGGG, Auto-Folded hands... Crap software and most of all... HORRIBLE TECH SUPPORT!)

I'm more of a Merge person rather than Revolution Gaming (formerly Cake network). I'd highly suggest Hero Poker if you are looking for excellent tech support ( I mean FAST responses... every email to support has been answered within 6 HOURS for me) as well as the nice kickbacks for VIP levels they offer. Black Chip has the CC freerolls and Buy-In weekly tournaments... I play mainly on these two Merge Skins.

Bovada I can not say much about... I have not played on their software since they were bodog, so I cannot really comment.

Revolution Gaming Network has more traffic now since the merger of Lock Poker and Cake Network... Lot's of fish on there... decent cash out time tables... But once again I am a Merge person.

Hope you can find something in the post useful... I will be glad when the day pokerstars is back in the U.S. dream on....

Moe. :cool:

H

hbkmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh i whole heartly agree with you on betonline. So much lag and the disconnects it's really annoying. The one thing i can say good about them is they offer freerolls lots of freerolls.

As for bovada i havent really gotten into yet

Lock poker i had trouble downloading an update for the software so i just removed it.

But i def look at the merge network thanks for the advice man.

Merge Network, Revolution Network, or Bovada... Personally, I would not touch BetOnline with a 10 ft pole for reasons in the past (Disconnects, LAAGGGG, Auto-Folded Hands... Crap software and most of all... HORRIBLE TECH SUPPORT!)

I'm more of a Merge person rather than Revolution Gaming (formerly Cake network). I'd highly suggest Hero Poker if you are looking for excellent tech support ( I mean FAST responses... every email to support has been answered within 6 HOURS for me) as well as the nice kickbacks for VIP levels they offer. Black Chip has the CC freerolls and Buy-In weekly tournaments... I play mainly on these two Merge Skins.

Bovada I can not say much about... I have not played on their software since they were Bodog, so I cannot really comment.

Revolution Gaming Network has more traffic now since the merger of Lock Poker and Cake Network... Lot's of fish on there... decent cash out time tables... But once again I am a Merge person.

Hope you can find something in the post useful... I will be glad when the day PokerStars is back in the U.S. dream on....

Moe. :cool: