Which room is better?

E

eletor2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played on PokerStar, partypoker and Poker888 and I like the number of freerolls that Poker888 has but more the PokerStar aesthetic. Which do you think is better?

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
888poker layout just make me sick... =(

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well stars used to be best but now with all the glitches happening like having to restart a client because it freezes up every time a table closes its no longer best. 888 is currently better just because the software is working better.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I believe that the best is still PokerStars because of the variety of games it offers, they should improve in many things, such as deposit and withdrawal methods.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually dont like the search resources for tournaments in other sites besides PS; but many times I prefere playing with people in 888 or Partypoker then on pokerstars, it really depends on the time and the event.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have played on PokerStar, PartyPoker and Poker888 and I like the number of freerolls that Poker888 has but more the PokerStar aesthetic. Which do you think is better?
I play in rooms that give me credibility, and especially when it comes to cashing out, I don't have any problems.
Pokerstars and 888 are the rooms I play the most and I've made withdrawals without any problems.
I also play on GGPoker and PartyPoker, in these rooms I have a reasonable bankroll, remembering that I only play freerolls, but I never made withdrawals in these rooms.

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Now, if you are interested in freerolls, the best tournaments are held on AmericasCardroom.

Tournaments every day with a prize pool of 10-12k dollars and 1k$ for knocking out a streamer if you're lucky. I knocked out a streamer 2 times and cashed many times.

Withdrawal to a crypto wallet from $50, usually 15-20 minutes and the money is already in the wallet. At the moment this is the best offer for free tournaments. so I recommend!

N

Naked Flush

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Best poker software? Pokerstars

Softest games? Bovada, Global Poker, Betonline...

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think the best pokerstars and 888 poker you should definitely play there and the more the better because there are cool tournaments and you can earn a lot

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 is the best out of them in my opinion

unfortunately the App / site does not work for me here in germany . this has been months now that it doesnt work

T

tovas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
PokerStars, and ACR for tourney I think

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that aesthetics should not be a priority, prioritize where you are playing best, although I believe that the ideal is to play on as many sites as you can, playing only the best tournaments on each of them.

iveta777

iveta777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Party Poker sucks for me. The most profitable is 888poker and PokerStars has a lot of variance.
For me partypoker too very bad room i never here win but pokerstars i have big wins