RNG by PS

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think is the difference between the game on pokerstars and in such rooms as Natural8, GGPokerOK, PokerKing, 888poker? Is it a random number generator or players? Or both? I see it every day and it's seem more important for think about your deposit again.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
do you mind to explain what exactly do you mean?

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just decided to go from party poker after i lost 2 times AK vs AQ and AA vs 99 in 5 hands i went all in preflop... Anyone played on GG??

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well all RNGs are not certified by the same companies (who are then tasked with 'oversight' from what I understand).

PokerStars is by GLI and Party Poker by iTech for example.

Most sites play differently and only one key site appears to me to play in what I would call a fair manner.

I personally avoid calling sites out on this forum due to the fact that CC has affiliations with most. The second reason is if I suspect the manner in which algorithms function I tend to treat it as proprietary information. If I'm wrong then I haven't criticized a site unfairly. If right I want to see if I can profit to any degree. The third reason is I do not believe the RNGs are truly random compared to live deals. They are an imitation of random. That said, I also know not every live shuffle by the croupier/dealer is super efficient either.

In the end we al have to chill and accept that online poker is what it is.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well if you dont trust a poker site, then dont play there. For me though this whole discussion about RNGs and "rigged poker sites" is just a bunch of nonsense. All I can say is, that if 888 Poker and PokerStars are rigged, then they are rigged for me, since I am winning on both sites ;)

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just decided to go from party poker after i lost 2 times AK vs AQ and AA vs 99 in 5 hands i went all in preflop... Anyone played on GG??

Yes, GG and Natural8 are really good rooms. But due to the large number of players and the small number of prize places, playing there is some more difficult.