Status
Not open for further replies.
LordSutch69

LordSutch69

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know how many online poker sites out there that are actually "legit" with out any weirdness going on, if anyone can tell me which ones that are I'd love to know. As far as my experiences ACR has to be the worst rigged out cheaters haven I've ever experienced, after that poker stars. Let me know what's good out there or post and prove me wrong lol

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't know how many online poker sites out there that are actually "legit" with out any weirdness going on, if anyone can tell me which ones that are I'd love to know. As far as my experiences ACR has to be the worst rigged out cheaters haven I've ever experienced, after that Poker Stars. Let me know what's good out there or post and prove me wrong lol
I only play on pokerstars because it's the most reliable. But, I always see news about manipulation on some poker sites. should have an inspection by some entity.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
I have been playing on this site for several years and have never had any problems. I have regularly withdrawn money and I believe that this site is quite normal. I think you have the wrong impression about ACR.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't know how many online poker sites out there that are actually "legit" with out any weirdness going on, if anyone can tell me which ones that are I'd love to know. As far as my experiences ACR has to be the worst rigged out cheaters haven I've ever experienced, after that Poker Stars. Let me know what's good out there or post and prove me wrong lol
Comments typically made by newer players &/or ones who don't understand variance, or haven't played much volume.

My question (for any on this thread), how many 'good' players do you see making comments like this? I can say I've seen ZERO.

L

legend309

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Comments typically made by newer players &/or ones who don't understand variance, or haven't played much volume.

My question (for any on this thread), how many 'good' players do you see making comments like this? I can say I've seen ZE

My question (for any on this thread), how many 'good' players do you see making comments like this? I can say I've seen ZERO.
Ditto

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I must be rigged! it must be cheating! it must be there stealing my money! I lost a big hand that should never lose.

Its never my fault for not improving my game. Its never I make an error in the hand. It is never, If only I had not lost the flip.

has there even been a poker site that has not had these comments made against them. Really has there.

Last edited:
LordSutch69

LordSutch69

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Your funny I played at ACR for many many years until the "So Called " DDos attacks a few years back and since then i tried it a few times and it is ridiculous. I have been playing online poker since 2004 so get out of here with your new player garbage, i know exactly what Im talking about and any online poker player thats been doing it as long as I have knows to. Usually the ones that talk like you are the ones cheating with some sort of RTA software. This thread is not for you crooked players to defend sites, its for players that know and what other sites may be good to play on.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played a lot on PokerStars, a bit less on 888 Poker and a decent amount but not that much on ACR. I have been winning on all three sites and have no reason to think, any of them are rigged.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! By my private opinion, any Poker site in a different degree is rigged... Because this is linking with Money...
Nothing more, and more less! But this is only my private opinion.

LordSutch69

LordSutch69

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, Everyone! By my private opinion, any Poker site in a different degree is rigged... Because this is linking with Money...
Nothing more, and more less! But this is only my private opinion.
What sites do you recommend to play on that seem fairly safe?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you're right, my dear, but no one will tell you that everyone will say the opposite, supposedly everyone wins there but they are deceiving themselves but you don't focus on this and go ahead:)

Timpali

Timpali

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
I have always used mostly 888poker and have been legit. But i hate scammerd Who make poker sites just to steal money from People Who, atleast would like to think, are regular working People.
If someone have to steal, they should steal from People Who stole their money from others, and mostly without them knowing they got screwed up by some sh**ty deal pr investment etc.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're asking for advice, but can't handle them at all, so what's this attitude?! Moreover you are raging to biggest USA and second(?) biggest Non-USA poker site. If the big markets 're cheating like you stated, you think that on the smaller ones you could go like you deserve?

You may can check this section to see how CC players are profitable, and how they achieved it: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-goals-challenges-and-wins-46/

Also, if you wanna see some little wins: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-goals-challenges-and-wins-46/record-little-wins-252626/
Or big ones: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-goals-challenges-and-wins-46/record-big-wins-246717/

Until that, prove with statistics please, that the biggest sites are against players like you - and not insult especially respected forum members.

Thanks, good luck! :)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Bear in mind debate guidelines and that we can have differing opinions without resorting to personal attacks or labelling one another as liars. :)

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel online poker sites will have to continue resources to eliminate players cheating by colluding, using RTA software, BOT or ghosting. However, I reviewed my play to improve my chances of winning at poker instead just blaming the poker sites for a downswing.

A

abbershey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to not have to worry about being rigged just form your group.

LordSutch69

LordSutch69

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel online poker sites will have to continue resources to eliminate players cheating by colluding, using RTA software, BOT or ghosting. However, I reviewed my play to improve my chances of winning at poker instead just blaming the poker sites for a downswing.
So your saying its ok for them to be rigged or turn backs to cheating while our money is involved? Absolutely not!

You're asking for advice, but can't handle them at all, so what's this attitude?! Moreover you are raging to biggest USA and second(?) biggest Non-USA poker site. If the big markets 're cheating like you stated, you think that on the smaller ones you could go like you deserve?

You may can check this section to see how CC players are profitable, and how they achieved it: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-goals-challenges-and-wins-46/

Also, if you wanna see some little wins: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-goals-challenges-and-wins-46/record-little-wins-252626/
Or big ones: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-goals-challenges-and-wins-46/record-big-wins-246717/

Until that, prove with statistics please, that the biggest sites are against players like you - and not insult especially respected forum members.

Thanks, good luck! :)
No attitude pro, if you don't like my thread don't respond

nauffrage

nauffrage

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi
I have been playing on this site for several years and have never had a problem. I have been withdrawing money regularly and I think this site is completely normal. I think you have a bad impression of ACR.
Of course if these players have a pair of aces and play all in without seeing the floppe all the poker sites then his trucker loll

nauffrage

nauffrage

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't know how many online poker sites are actually “legit” without any oddities, if anyone can tell me which ones I would like to know about. As far as my experiences are concerned, ACR must be the worst cheater's paradise I've ever experienced, after Poker Stars. Let me know what's good out there or post and prove me wrong lol
If you're an aggressive player and you have a pair of As Go You Call All In without seeing the floppe I think you'll find every poker site arranging
I don't know how many online poker sites are actually “legit” without any oddities, if anyone can tell me which ones I would like to know about. As far as my experiences are concerned, ACR must be the worst cheater's paradise I've ever experienced, after Poker Stars. Let me know what's good out there or post and prove me wrong lol

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dont bother with this trollo he's already posted this before about ACR being rigged with a video of a player using RTA software during gameplay.. He can also do the same himself but rather jsut call it Rigged.. maybe he SHOULD prove to us it is rigged before we have to prove it isn't rigged..

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they are all rigged

there was only 1 site where i played that wasnt rigged but they had other bad stuff going on . i made 110 dollars there from 0 within 2-3 days and they have stolen it from me

Status
Not open for further replies.