Request for confirmation of identity (Resolved)

alan moises

alan moises

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi I've been playing pokerstars for over 5 years, and now it's asking for identity identification. I've sent it several times and the number of days to send it is still decreasing at the risk of having the account banned. I tried to contact you through the chat and I didn't get a response and also by email, I don't know what three days will be left.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Hi I've been playing PokerStars for over 5 years, and now it's asking for identity identification. I've sent it several times and the number of days to send it is still decreasing at the risk of having the account banned. I tried to contact you through the chat and I didn't get a response and also by email, I don't know what three days will be left.
it's a policy which was implemented about 7 years ago, weird that you just get that now..
Personal ID is not enough for them, they also want some bill of adress to confirm ID and validation of residence

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you have been playing at pokerstars for more than 5 years, you would have withdrawn from the site a long time ago and this requires proof of identity means you played early and did not withdraw money from the poker site now you want to do this, so you require this if you send documents to support they will check them and approve your documents don't worry

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a policy which was implemented about 7 years ago, weird that you just get that now..
Personal ID is not enough for them, they also want some bill of adress to confirm ID and validation of residence
I also think it's worth sending a bank statement or a utility bill as well.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
if you have been playing at pokerstars for more than 5 years, you would have withdrawn from the site a long time ago and this requires proof of identity means you played early and did not withdraw money from the poker site
Not true, I opened an account 2015 and they wanted all documents before I even play the first real money game.
I also think it's worth sending a bank statement or a utility bill as well.
Yes in the end they wanted something from my bank as well

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi I've been playing PokerStars for over 5 years, and now it's asking for identity identification. I've sent it several times and the number of days to send it is still decreasing at the risk of having the account banned. I tried to contact you through the chat and I didn't get a response and also by email, I don't know what three days will be left.
I also went through identity verification. At the request of the PokerStars security service, I sent all the necessary documents and the verification took about 10-12 days. If you provided them with all the necessary documents and did not violate the rules, then you will be unblocked in the near future.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Not true, I opened an account 2015 and they wanted all documents before I even play the first real money game.

Yes in the end they wanted something from my bank as well
probably because you haven’t played for a long time because of this that you were away for a long time and forgot your account now, when you decided to play on this account again, they check you and check your documents to make sure that you think this was the reason

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello, I have been playing PokerStars for more than 5 years and now it asks me for identification. I have sent it several times and the number of days to send it continues to decrease at the risk of my account being banned. I tried to contact you through the chat and I didn't get a response and also by email, I don't know what three days will be left.
I recommend that you tell support what documentation they are asking for, surely you must send to validate your address and that you are the owner of the account.

alan moises

alan moises

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That's not true, I opened an account in 2015 and they wanted all the documents before I even played the first real money game.

Yes, in the end, they also wanted something from my bank

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230205-003810.png
    Screenshot_20230205-003810.png
    476 KB · Views: 4
alan moises

alan moises

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Yes in the end they wanted something from my bank as w

I don't see anything strange. You were asked to send documents. If you have already done this, wait for an answer.
But I sent several times and there is no response o serviço de chat é de inteligência artificial, que só envia uma resposta automática.

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
But I sent several times and there is no response o serviço de chat é de inteligência artificial, que só envia uma resposta automática.
You need to send a email for a support email, for me only work like that. Found a email support, i think in the software you can find, and send a direct e-mail

alan moises

alan moises

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thank you all!

I got service via chat, an attendant resolved it immediately, thank you all for helping me!!

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Lots of poker rooms ask for ID identification. It's nothing to worry about. Just send them the required documents.

J

jeez45

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
LV
Chips
I think it is when you reach some certain amount or make bigger withdrawal then they want you to prove your identity etc.. If you are really playing on your real name then everything should be fine, they will take a look at your documents and thats all.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The security service notifies the user of the results of the check by e-mail. Therefore, after sending files, you need to monitor incoming messages in case the poker room has additional questions. If you have already sent, you will not be banned until everything is checked, you can wait a month or more.These are special cases in which the delay is not always provoked by the company. For example, the security service did not accept the images due to poor quality, or a letter asking you to send new scans ended up in the Spam folder.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
probably because you haven’t played for a long time because of this that you were away for a long time and forgot your account now, when you decided to play on this account again, they check you and check your documents to make sure that you think this was the reason
I switched to a new one 2015 and arranged for the old one to be closed , so yeah maybe that's the reason .
But I think I remember their new policy in 2015 that any new account will only have all playing privileges after ID validation and adress confirmation