Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokeePaul said:
Hi Dave

I got the site now taking a look about, can't find too many freerolls about :( any sign up deal we need to know about?

ty
Hey Paul if you read the fist post I believe that Dave makes a mention of a $100 bonus that was easy to clear.;)

trentonlf

trentonlf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IrishDave said:
While this is a very loose site take care as you will experience a lot of suckouts as people WILL play anything...

no kidding on that one, lost 4 suckouts to runner runner on NL table with people playing crap cards lol, gotta love it

g/l

M

mjr_jojo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been planning to try this site. Sounds interesting. Guess I will have to download it sooner than planned. Thanks for the info.

Kj Sexton

Kj Sexton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just not down on the getting mail from these people,
never leave a papertrail they say.
keep it digital and I'd be in.
I don't want my name on any list , period.

I wonder if I could get around it, by special e-mail or something?
Anyone got their contact or support e-mail handy?

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kj Sexton said:
I'm just not down on the getting mail from these people,
never leave a papertrail they say.
keep it digital and I'd be in.
I don't want my name on any list , period.

I wonder if I could get around it, by special e-mail or something?
Anyone got their contact or support e-mail handy?

I have absolutely no clue what you're trying to say here. Download thru the forum link and if you deposit you get the free $100...

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's on about the security code they mail upon deposit I think. I don't see why it should be such a big deal and I seem to remember it saying somewhere that they won't send the codes electronically - it has to be via snail mail (dunno why).

P

PokeePaul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
brianna c said:
Hey Paul if you read the fist post I believe that Dave makes a mention of a $100 bonus that was easy to clear.;)

Yer spot it now, thanks for the heads up, I like to think I know about computers but to be honest I can justed about use my 2 thumbs, so poker and a mouse are great for me other, any thing more than that I seem to get lost alot.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I may be a little dim here - :eek: deny it, go on please :rolleyes:

How can you see how close to clearing the hands you are on the site?

At least you dont have to make many notes - opposition = fish - nice :D

IanT - (gone fishing)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
:mad: Ok. I downloaded last night, and I have to say, I have never been more irritated than I am right now (when it comes to playing poker). The site is lovely. Nice interface, pretty slick looking. Great. Now here's my gripe: THIS SITE IS FULL OF THE STUPIDEST, DENSEST, MOST CLUELESS SUCK-OUTS I HAVE EVER SEEN! Not only was I completely card dead, but kept losing good starting hands to things like 9/3os, j/3, etc. Insane I tell ya! INSANE! I hope I have better luck at the freeroll, cuz I am not depositing another dime until I can actually win a SNG there.

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juicee, be aware that a fish tank can be very dangerous if they start to catch. Folks here will pay to see a flop regardless of their cards - so play tight. I really only play stud and draw here but I've seen the hold'em tables and to call them loose is an understatement...

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Managed to win $20 cash and a $3 SNG last night = $35 total

So if i can do it im sure others can ;) :D

IanT

P

PokeePaul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Got 3rd in a $10 sng a few hours ago now have emailed site still nothing back for them and no $20 added to my account.

How you all finding surport and pay outs?

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokeePaul said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Got 3rd in a $10 sng a few hours ago now have emailed site still nothing back for them and no $20 added to my account.

How you all finding surport and pay outs?

Not sure what you're asking/saying here. The bonus $100 is tied to raked hands at the ring tables. SNG winnings go in your account immediately so if it payed for 3rd the money should be there. I've played a few SNGs here and have never had a problem...

P

PokeePaul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Dave

I got 3rd in a sng paid $20 when should it go into my account?

E-mailed site 3 times now no reply and can't find my mike for live chat, that all !!!!!

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The amount should be posted to your account as soon as you place. It has for me but I don't play a lot of SNGs there. Support generally takes a day or so but they are pretty responsive...

C

casey6926

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sounds like a good site i will try it hope it is good as you say it is
whats the least you can put on
well i will give it a try

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok so last night I played the .25/.50 draw tables for about an hour and a half. I think i was drunk the last time i played there becausse i quadrupled my buy-in.

The funniest draw hand ive ever played, I got dealt an ace high flush straight off, managed to cap the betting pre-draw, then the other 2 donks in the hand drew 5 cards each. :) And one of them called me down with a pair of Kings after I stood pat.

Then i played some .5/.10 N/L ring brought $5 to the table, and after a realisation that these donks didnt know what they were at, picking a few spots and about 50hands i was up to $14.

This site rocks, maybe some P/L omaha hi/lo is called for next week, these tables look like an omaha players dream

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played 5 hands at a .25/.50 stud table last night. Won 4 of them and made $24 in about 5 minutes. Had to go and start cleaning up the house (wife returns today). If you can risk massive suckouts, this place can be very lucrative...

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hated the site. Cleared it off my desktop. Personally think its one of the worst sites out there.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bubbasbestbabe said:
I hated the site. Cleared it off my desktop. Personally think its one of the worst sites out there.

I'm interested in a different opinion, BBB. Tell me more.

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I know folks is that if you play tight, this place is a goldmine. I even win at the Omaha 8 tables and I'm not that good. Dork, Dook, and I were just on the same table doing well. I don't play much hold'em but the other games here are very lucrative...

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't like the graphics, the table layouts or the betting keys. I don't need to think about how I am going to play with the keys while I'm trying to figure out how I am going to bet. Overall the interface was lousy in my opinion. As for fish, I rather go fishing where it's easier to bait the hook than KS. It should be called BS.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hope this helps clear thing up for you Stick. I totally agree with 3B's about the setup of the site, however, Dave is spot on in his evaluation of it's moneymaking potential.

C

ChrisHrobak

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a good site and some good players and you actually have time to enter tourneys not like some sites

Chris

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Continue to do quite well at no limit 5 seat S&G's. Don't care much for ring games but have played enough to clear 1/4 of bonus, while still making a little profit.