Replay Poker

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had a weird event in the Cards Chat Bonus Tournament.
Basically me and another player called an all in.

The flop came and I bet (Yeah I know you're not meant to but I made a hand and the side pot was bigger than the main pot and I wanted to take it then).
So the other player with chips folded, I took the side pot, but then also took the main pot, without seeing the all-in players hand or a turn or river being dealt.

Can anyone explain how this would happen?

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was the all-in player actually sitting out? That's the only thing I can think of.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If I understood correctly , you won the pot without seeing turn or river .

You won the hand , the board favoured you , but this is a major problem with Replay software , when you win a hand and the table breaks and players move to another table , you cannot see river , sometimes even turn , so you do not know how you won , what were the crards

I think this is what you mean , it's nothing , one more stupid problem with Replay ..... Imean if it was for real money , i would never deposit there not even 1 cent , even if it was the last pokerroom on earth .....

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have never encountered such a problem with Replay or their software. The only issue I have is their hand replayer is very slow.

Regarding the complaint above, other sites have the same problem and are actually worse. ACR for example closes tables in a similar way but the fact is 75% of the time their hand replayer does not work for me at all, period.

W

whyfold that

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i replay badbeats all the time but say to myself that there luck will run out

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Had a weird event in the Cards Chat Bonus Tournament.
Basically me and another player called an all in.

The flop came and I bet (Yeah I know you're not meant to but I made a hand and the side pot was bigger than the main pot and I wanted to take it then).
So the other player with chips folded, I took the side pot, but then also took the main pot, without seeing the all-in players hand or a turn or river being dealt.

Can anyone explain how this would happen?

It is definitely what Nabmom said: The all-in player was sitting out thats why,
I can remember the hand because i was also at the same table.
The guy/girl was blinding out thats why he/she went all-in.

Yes, i know what you are thinking: he remembers?
So just think what i remember of your plays Fushicho :D:D:D

See you again at another event :p

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is definitely what Nabmom said: The all-in player was sitting out thats why,
I can remember the hand because i was also at the same table.
The guy/girl was blinding out thats why he/she went all-in.
Yes, i know what you are thinking: he remembers?
So just think what i remember of your plays Fushicho :D:D:D
See you again at another event :p

Or at the CC league game on a Tuesday night!

daddybrooks

daddybrooks

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmm, thanks for bringing this up, that (very similar, just not exactly the same) kind of thing happened to me last weekend during one the individual league or the Oct special league games. I didn't really get too worked up about it, figured all browser based games have issues, but it sure startled me. I'm just so used to being able to see those last cards. It didn't short me or make me lose chips, I took (all 3!) the pots, I just don't know what they had or what that river was.

I can't say for sure if it was a table break, but at least it's possible that is what happened right after.

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Hmm, thanks for bringing this up, that (very similar, just not exactly the same) kind of thing happened to me last weekend during one the individual league or the Oct special league games. I didn't really get too worked up about it, figured all browser based games have issues, but it sure startled me. I'm just so used to being able to see those last cards. It didn't short me or make me lose chips, I took (all 3!) the pots, I just don't know what they had or what that river was.

I can't say for sure if it was a table break, but at least it's possible that is what happened right after.

I don\t think Fu had the same problem as you did.
But I do think I did and still have.
Check out this link and see if it is the same problem you encountered

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/replay-poker-485577/?highlight=replay+poker

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips

I don\t think Fu had the same problem as you did.
But I do think I did and still have.
Check out this link and see if it is the same problem you encountered

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/replay-poker-485577/?highlight=replay+poker