Reefer Poker

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone deteremined if a deposit is required and/or specific raked play required in order to clear FR winnings on reefer.com ?

I've looked everywhere I could when the site came back up for me 'after' the start of yesterday's big FR. Could not find anything in any of the Terms of Svc. or policy pages.

Tx in advance.

F

FeelnAcey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOTTOM LINE IS TO STAY AWAY FROM ALL AFFILIATED poker sites...

REEFER, CARBON, CAKE, IRON DUKE, AND THE LIKE.

I HAD TROUBLE GETTING ANY MONIES I WON OUT OF THOSE SITES. THEN I NOTICED THEY ARE ALL AFFILIATED. NOW I STICK WITH TRUSTED OLD TIMER SITES LIKE FULLTILT AND poker stars, AND UBET.

I DON'T EVEN PLAY ON ABSOLUTE POKER BECAUSE THEY WHERE CAUGHT CHEATING RED HANDED AND BAND BY OTHER FORUMS. WHAT A JOKE THEY "MERGED" WITH VEGASPOKER 24/7 WHEN ALL ALONG THEY WHERE ONE IN THE SAME.

I HAVE FOUND ONE SITE THAT ARE TRULY FUN, AND REQUIRES NO DEPOSITS BUT OFFER REAL PLAY WINNINGS..CALLED PUREPLAY POKER.

Pothole

Pothole

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOTTOM LINE IS TO STAY AWAY FROM ALL AFFILIATED POKER SITES...

I HAD TROUBLE GETTING ANY MONIES I WON OUT OF THOSE SITES. THEN I NOTICED THEY ARE ALL AFFILIATED. NOW I STICK WITH TRUSTED OLD TIMER SITES LIKE FULLTILT AND POKER STARS, AND UBET.

I DON'T EVEN PLAY ON ABSOLUTE POKER BECAUSE THEY WHERE CAUGHT CHEATING RED HANDED AND BAND BY OTHER FORUMS. WHAT A JOKE THEY "MERGED" WITH VEGASPOKER 24/7 WHEN ALL ALONG THEY WHERE ONE IN THE SAME.

I HAVE FOUND ONE SITE THAT ARE TRULY FUN, AND REQUIRES NO DEPOSITS BUT OFFER REAL PLAY WINNINGS..CALLED PUREPLAY POKER.

you should be a little carefull about what you say, most of the above is libel.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOTTOM LINE IS TO STAY AWAY FROM ALL AFFILIATED POKER SITES...

I HAD TROUBLE GETTING ANY MONIES I WON OUT OF THOSE SITES. THEN I NOTICED THEY ARE ALL AFFILIATED. NOW I STICK WITH TRUSTED OLD TIMER SITES LIKE FULLTILT AND POKER STARS, AND UBET.

First off could you not write in all "CAPS" thank you:) .
Secondly no need to trash the Merge network with out any prove,i actually personaly know people who have haved no troubles cashing out from Carbon and PokerNordica.
And third you talk about staying away all affilite sites but still say you play Ubet wich is owned and operaited by the same people that runned absolute.

And btw listen to what PotHole is saying,even thou your writing this on the web its still libel.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you should be a little carefull about what you say, most of the above is libel.

And btw listen to what PotHole is saying,even thou your writing this on the web its still libel.
Actually no, nothing he posted is libel. Libel is, by definition, an untruthful statement about a person, published in writing or through broadcast media, that injures the person's reputation or standing in the community. Nothing in his post will injure their "reputation or standing in the community". :)

First off could you not write in all "CAPS" thank you:) .
But most of all, this is the most important. :)

pokerace3454

pokerace3454

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
merge network sucks lol i like players only and pokerstars. prima skin because they hold my money artic poker yeah my moneys
ok $15 fee check cash out this sites suxs

BOOGIEMAN

BOOGIEMAN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had also troubles with Carbon software this thursday, but from friday everything works fine like it used to be.

I think all Merge Network rooms had some problems after latest update of their software.

By the way, list of all sites on the network which I know:

BetOnUSA.com
CarbonPoker.com
FirstGamePoker.com
G2GPoker.com
GoldenArchPoker.com
IronDuke.com
JamPoker.com
LuckyHog.com
OddsMaker.com
Poker.com
PokerCity.com
PokerNordica.com
ReeferPoker.com
RumblePoker.com
TexasHoldem.com
WalkerPoker.com
WassPoker.com

T

TroyVanz

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well bein aussie i cant play at reefer or any of the poker.com sites. the only 1 i can play is prizeclub.com which is a bit different as you dont deposit and if you win money you can have it put in your bank account or they send you money (i won $5 in a monthly freeroll for 11th) and they sent me $5 in the mail.