recommand your fav sites?

S

shinny3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So I'm new to the forum as a member but have been reading the forum for a long time now. I'm currently enrolled with partypoker and fulltilt poker. Due to a couple of drunk sessions, I have lost my bank roll more than just a couple of times. All due to alcohol induced bad decisions. I like to think of myself as a above average player and prefer NL holdem. I am going to try to build up my BR again from a 100 dollars and I'm trying to to see which site would be best for building up a BR. Any advices anyone?

pokernut

pokernut

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really you can't go wrong with any of the larger reputable sites. pokerstars and Full Tilt both have a wide array of games and plenty of traffic for each so they are probably the best IMO. It really doesn't matter though which site you play on, just stick to one of the reputable ones. I would suggest: Full Tilt, Pokerstars, Absolute, Ultimate bet, Bodog.

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The regular freerolls are better (more profitable) on Full Tilt than poker stars. I started from scratch on both recently and would recommend FTP not only for starting the BR, but also building it. While PokerStars has better microstakes (lower limits you can play with microscopic BRs), once you have established your BR, I think FTP is better. Besides, PS doesn't have rakeback. Even at my measly stakes, I have earned a fair amount relative to my BR on FTP just from rakeback.

M

madgirl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my favs are cd and .com but i also play at titan cake absolute i4poker and vegas

AmadorEd

AmadorEd

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play mostly at Bodog myself, but have had some success at Poker Stars also.
As for Full Tilt, Absolute, and Ultimate bet, i have accounts there but only play the CC games that go on from time to time.