razz freeroll player here

S

smithtown1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played the full tilt razz freeroll last night and lets just say the same outcome i normally have playing in it occured. finished with about 300 left. wondering if you just have to be extremly lucky to take it down. well anyway thats whats on my mind. have a good day:)

S

santa fe slim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The short answer is YES. The long answer is HELL YES! Those FT freerolls have SO many players you HAVE to get lucky. Being good helps, but you require a good dose of luck as well.....

J

JEP712

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With NL, it's very hard to win those tournaments even if you play solid poker because of the volume of players.

With the FL freerolls such as Horse and Razz, I feel solid skills will take you far. With a healthy stack, you won't be lossing all your chips from bad outcomes. With limit it breaks it down to giving players a set of lives before they're out if you get what I'm saying. Good luck with the Razz tournaments. I always enjoy playing the HORSE and RAZZ because I see those as actually winable! Haha so far my best placement was I believe top 200.

C

cheermom48017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep trying

I have top 3 finishes in razz and horse freerolls, i just play pretty loose the first hour when there are a lot of bad players then im either out or i have a big stack and can tighten up and play my normal game. I also have final tables at omaha hi and NL , so it is quite possible with patience!;)