Rakeback

Jeight

Jeight

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Card Chat

Ive been lurking for awhile reading everything of intrest to me and I finally have a question.

Per addvice I saw on here I applied for rakeback w/ rakeback pros and was granted the service.

I understand that my ftp's are now worthless but what about my iron man medals? and exactly what limitations are being put on my ftp's?

Im a new player with online poker so if my questions seem silly please try and take it easy on me.

suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FTPs were always useless, not sure about the medals, might have been a tiny bit useful, but neither of those things come even close to rakeback.

FTPs aren't worthless, but when you spend them itll cost $0.005 per point against your rakeback. So if you paid $100 in rake you'd be getting $27 back (minus various other things) if you then spent 1000 points you would only get $22

Jeight

Jeight

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FTPs were always useless, not sure about the medals, might have been a tiny bit useful, but neither of those things come even close to rakeback.

FTPs aren't worthless, but when you spend them itll cost 1/2 cent per ftp, i believe, against your rakeback.

well Im a ring game player no sng's or mtt so rakeback will be way more bennicial to me than a hat or a mousepad or some stupid advertisement thing I wouldnt use anyways.

Thanks for the input

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

FTPs aren't worthless, but when you spend them itll cost $0.005 per point against your rakeback. So if you paid $100 in rake you'd be getting $27 back (minus various other things) if you then spent 1000 points you would only get $22

Yes, they count .005 per point, which is a half cent.

sheesho

sheesho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep .005 a cent. they arent worthless just spend them sparingly. there are some goood satalites like the 5 ftp turbo to blt. and 50 ftp to blt

Jeight

Jeight

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yep .005 a cent. they arent worthless just spend them sparingly. there are some goood satalites like the 5 ftp turbo to blt. and 50 ftp to blt

I onlly play rings and the occasional sng

rakebackpros question though...why cant I find what group Im in for the November promotion? Page says top right hand on the promo page for group name and I have no group name.